DS Homebrew...HAALP!

General purpose discussion about gaming and emulation.
jessman
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

DS Homebrew...HAALP!

Post by jessman »

Hey, guys. I'd usually post this kind of thread in my DS forum, but they're down for some reason, so I'm hoping that someone here can shine some light on my dilemma. After long and tedious research on DS flash carts, from the Supercards, M3 adaptors, and G6 Lites, I thought that I finally decided on an M3, but then the M3 Lite is announced, and since I don't want the cart to stick out, I thought about waiting...But waiting is not something that I'm good at! I've asked around and since I really don't want to wait any longer, I was going to just get a G6 Lite. But they're limited by how much memory is on the cart, and you can't add more via SD card, so now I want a Supercard Lite.

But here's the thing...everyone is sold out, and on top of that...they're expensive! Does anybody out there know where I can actually get one for a decent price? Or is there a better flash cart out there? I'm trying to get a set that comes with all of the writers, pass-card crap, and maybe an SD card also. Please help me out! I don't want it purely for ROMS. I want to watch movies, listen to music, and most of all...I've GOTTA play this! http://www.qj.net/Lupi-s-Zelda-Homebrew ... /aid/60792

Spreading his inquiries all over the net!

<^_^>
jessman
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by jessman »

prease?

<^_^>
jessman
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by jessman »

Thanks for the response. Do you happen to have a link of a good site? That's really all that I'm asking. Thanks for your time.

<^_^>