Post everytime that you buy a new game...

General purpose discussion about gaming and emulation.
Ceeg
DCEmu Nutter
DCEmu Nutter
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Ceeg »

Fable:Lost Chapters-X Box
atf487
DCEmu's Ranter
DCEmu's Ranter

Post by atf487 »

Kenichi wrote:
atf487 wrote:super mario sunshine
Damn, I forgot about that game. My friend gave the game to me for free because she didn't like it and was going to get rid of her GC. I got to about the 2nd or 3rd level and stopped playing. I should go back to it sometime, I just found it too bland for my tastes.
i rented it and thought 'meh', but i have a feeling to play it again, so i decided to buy it.
melancholy
DCEmu's Ace Attorney
DCEmu's Ace Attorney

Post by melancholy »

Kenichi wrote:
Damn, I forgot about that game. My friend gave the game to me for free because she didn't like it and was going to get rid of her GC. I got to about the 2nd or 3rd level and stopped playing. I should go back to it sometime, I just found it too bland for my tastes.
The problem with the game was two things:

A: It had artificial length added by requiring you to collect all those damn coins and putting time trial inside those annoying bonus stages. The bonus stage really pissed me off. They were hard enough on their own, but trying to make you collect 8 red coins in a short amount of time was freakin' ridiculous.

2: The stages seemed to crappier as the game went along, as if they were running out of time and needed to get the game out. The ghost hotel and the last stage were both pretty crappy looking, and that final boss fight was nothing short of pathetic.
melancholy
DCEmu's Ace Attorney
DCEmu's Ace Attorney

Post by melancholy »

Picked up:

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (DS) - $20
Outtrigger (DC) - $5
Sword of the Berserk (DC) - $9

And I would just like to add that Phoenix Wright is the most addictive DS game I have ever played. I suppose it is not so much a game, but the story and presentation of the game rocks! I can't put it down!
Nick
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by Nick »

Where's you get Phoenix Wright for $20? It's hitting $60 on eBay at the moment.
Very sexy hero, omg
Yonke
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by Yonke »

Day of reckoning 2 - GC 24.99
melancholy
DCEmu's Ace Attorney
DCEmu's Ace Attorney

Post by melancholy »

Nick wrote:Where's you get Phoenix Wright for $20? It's hitting $60 on eBay at the moment.
Found it in a Gamestop south of Indy. It is an hour and a half drive from here, but I happened to be at my aunt's house, who lives like 15 minutes away from that particular store. I just happened to notice before I went down that Gamestop's website said they had 1 used copy in the store, so I figured, hell, I'm going to be close to it anyway, might as well check it out. Turns out that they did have a used copy...and 6 new ones.

The guy behind the counter said they couldn't get rid of them, and it was easy to see why. The town I was in was just full of hicks. I overheard one person outside say that he wanted to go to the "Playstation Store", and another kid inside had never seen a DS before. It was amazing that a Gamestop could generate enough business in that town to stay open. Anyway, the guy begged me to buy every copy they had, and if I would have had the money, I would have taken him up on that offer. He was obviously clueless to their worth.
Nick
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by Nick »

melancholy wrote:
Nick wrote:Where's you get Phoenix Wright for $20? It's hitting $60 on eBay at the moment.
Found it in a Gamestop south of Indy. It is an hour and a half drive from here, but I happened to be at my aunt's house, who lives like 15 minutes away from that particular store. I just happened to notice before I went down that Gamestop's website said they had 1 used copy in the store, so I figured, hell, I'm going to be close to it anyway, might as well check it out. Turns out that they did have a used copy...and 6 new ones.

The guy behind the counter said they couldn't get rid of them, and it was easy to see why. The town I was in was just full of hicks. I overheard one person outside say that he wanted to go to the "Playstation Store", and another kid inside had never seen a DS before. It was amazing that a Gamestop could generate enough business in that town to stay open. Anyway, the guy begged me to buy every copy they had, and if I would have had the money, I would have taken him up on that offer. He was obviously clueless to their worth.
Wow, that was a nice find. It might be worth it to go pick up the rest of the copies too, if you have the time.

lol @ Playstation Store. :guffaw:
Very sexy hero, omg
Vlad Tepes
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran

Post by Vlad Tepes »

Yourself Fitness (Xbox)
Animal Crossing (DS)
Smiley
DCEmu Ultra Fan
DCEmu Ultra Fan

Post by Smiley »

Kenichi wrote:
Yeah, its an okay game I guess. When I first bought Sunshine less than a year ago now, I played nonstop. But for whatever reason, I stopped. I'm not even sure where I am in the game...

I found that the game varies in difficulty; and is kinda repetitive; I also agree with mel on most of his complaints about the game.
Disheveled DrFreeze
DCEmu Mega Fan
DCEmu Mega Fan

Post by Disheveled DrFreeze »

Metroid Prime for 9.90, NEW :P

in preperation for metroid hunters on the DS
DrFreeze, thinking outside the box since 1985
DrFreeze, licensed road terror since 2006
DrFreeze, Sun Certified Java Programmer since 2007
royhubbs
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by royhubbs »

Metriod Prime 2 -GC
Viewtiful Joe -GC got em both for $18
Hawq
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Hawq »

Super Monkey Ball Deluxe (Xbox)
Sega Classics collection (PS2) sadly it doesnt seem to have the old versions like the jap releases did :( still it was just over a tenner so it were cheap
The Prisoner - Makes NGE's ending look almost intelligible.
theres no-one else to blame

Bored? figure out where the above lines from. Answers
arrowhead
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by arrowhead »

go to http://www.gamestop.com and type in phoenix wright. It is going for 20 bucks used at all gamestops. Type in your zip in the search area and see if a gamestop near you has a used copy. Snatch it up and sell it on ebay for a profit. I checked around me, but Im not driving 40 miles to buy it to resell it.
Shut that cunts mouth before I come over there and fuck start her head
Caboose
Lieutenant; Jeeba SS

Post by Caboose »

Sonic Rush (DS)
melancholy
DCEmu's Ace Attorney
DCEmu's Ace Attorney

Post by melancholy »

arrowhead wrote:
go to http://www.gamestop.com and type in phoenix wright. It is going for 20 bucks used at all gamestops. Type in your zip in the search area and see if a gamestop near you has a used copy. Snatch it up and sell it on ebay for a profit. I checked around me, but Im not driving 40 miles to buy it to resell it.
Why not? I drove 50 miles to pick my copy up, although I have no intentions of ever selling it. Granted I was going to be driving 40 miles despite it being there, but still. :P
arrowhead
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by arrowhead »

melancholy wrote:
arrowhead wrote:
Why not? I drove 50 miles to pick my copy up, although I have no intentions of ever selling it. Granted I was going to be driving 40 miles despite it being there, but still. :P
I already have a copy for myself. I was searching for a copy solely to resell on ebay because Im not going to sell my copy. I will drive a long distance to get something I want for myself. I drove about 30 miles to get my copy of phoenix wright, along with trauma center, and something else I forget, on a buy 2 get one free deal from gamestop.

But I also made it part of a bigger trip, and I went fishing right near the gamestop store. I would have felt like a knob driving that far for a game if I didnt do SOMETHING else while I was down there.
Shut that cunts mouth before I come over there and fuck start her head
Black Ninja
DCEmu Nutter
DCEmu Nutter
Location: Top Secret if you knew my where abouts I'd have to kill ya.

Post by Black Ninja »

Test Drive 5
Full Auto
Hey if you think your playing video games too much Play More!!!
Lunchbox
1337 Food Container
1337 Food Container

Post by Lunchbox »

Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 for Xbox
Call of duty 2: Big Red One for Xbox
Sonic Gems collection for Gamecube
187 Ride or Die for Xbox (kind of fun, found it in a discount bin)