ePSXe

General purpose discussion about gaming and emulation.
LiL Tommy000
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

ePSXe

Post by LiL Tommy000 »

what are the best plugins to use for this emu?
liltimmyw
Mother Trucker
Mother Trucker

Post by liltimmyw »

http://psxemu.com has a lot of plugins, not to sure on what te best ones are though, i just get the highest rated
pavelbure
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by pavelbure »

How many more people do the Radical Islamic Subhuman Cockroaches have to kill before people realize they need to be taken out ?
FFXI Server: Gilgamesh
FFXIV Server: Figaro
Liberals click here !!!!
LiL Tommy000
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by LiL Tommy000 »

thanks
Quall
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Quall »

Since v1.5.2 came out, I never gonna use my ps1 again. It makes the games look so much nicer (if you use the right settings). I finally managed to configure it to perfection for my PC.
Cless
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster

Post by Cless »

I always use Petes. This emu totaly rocks btw. Your gonna really enjoy it once you get it working.
gamecube4789
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by gamecube4789 »

So they DO have ps emulators on the pc....but they don't have roms you can download like the N64.......you have to actually BUY the games ...right? And the way that the ps emulator for dreamcast is goign to work is that you burn the PS iso(s) on the disk too to get it to work..right? that would be cool if we could just pop out the disk and pop in a REAL ps game....uggggg......i'm so stupid..i can just get an iso and burn it onto a disk and use the pc ps emulator to paly it..hehe :D
Bungiesoft: 15,000.
The PC industry: 900,000.
Sense of dignity: Worthless.
Some things money can't buy......but Microsoft will try anyway.
Cless
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster

Post by Cless »

gamecube4789 wrote:So they DO have ps emulators on the pc....but they don't have roms you can download like the N64.......you have to actually BUY the games ...right? And the way that the ps emulator for dreamcast is goign to work is that you burn the PS iso(s) on the disk too to get it to work..right? that would be cool if we could just pop out the disk and pop in a REAL ps game....uggggg......i'm so stupid..i can just get an iso and burn it onto a disk and use the pc ps emulator to paly it..hehe :D
You could warez games to but trading PSX games isnt easy cause there still like freaking huge 500MB rars or u have cruddy 15MB Rips.
0newinged
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by 0newinged »

I've got a prob playing games from CD with ePSXe. It's hard to play sometimes... It reads the data into memory, then then ePSXe will jerk for a second while it loads it from the CD. It's not streaming like a normal playstation would. Or is this supposed to be this way?? It's just kind of hard to watch FMVs etc. Other then that ePSXe runs great. 8-)
pavelbure
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by pavelbure »

use cdrwin to make a bin file of the game and put it on your hard drive. it will run better than reading from a psx cd.
How many more people do the Radical Islamic Subhuman Cockroaches have to kill before people realize they need to be taken out ?
FFXI Server: Gilgamesh
FFXIV Server: Figaro
Liberals click here !!!!
0newinged
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by 0newinged »

hey thanks! just did that it runs 1000x smoother! :bow: sweeet... non choppy FFIXness