now playing....

General purpose discussion about gaming and emulation.
Matisfaction
I can't get no.....
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: now playing....

Post by Matisfaction »

Afterburner 3D, Shinobi 3D, Metroid Prime Trilogy.

Again, motion controls don't suck, if you're playing a game that actually takes advantage of them. This is also the reason why I own a CoD game. it's almost as good as using a mouse imo.
Smiley
DCEmu Ultra Fan
DCEmu Ultra Fan

Post by Smiley »

Re bought limbo for 360. Love it.
Nico0020
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Nico0020 »

Shenmue (undub) In the hype of the Shenmue kickstarter I started playing. Nice project where the English voices were stripped out and the Japanese audio put back in. I still do like Corey Marshall in the Eng dub, but the rest of the NPCs are pretty meh.

Steamworld Dig 3DS - Got the from the humble bundle awhile back, nice little game. Saving is annoying in it, though it being on the 3ds I can just put it in standby I guess.
*The Cadillac of signatures*
Juan
DCEmu Commie
DCEmu Commie

Post by Juan »

Played thru Another World, I think it holds up well.
Rester
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

Post by Rester »

Civilization V (PC)
Castlevania 3 (NES)
:evil: :evil: :evil:
ninja
DCEmu's own ninja
DCEmu's own ninja

Post by ninja »

World of Warcraft - Warlords of Draenor.

WTB: Legion :\
Matisfaction
I can't get no.....

Post by Matisfaction »

Streets of Rage II 3D, Twilight Princess (Gamecube), Burnout 3 (just completed Burnout 2, awesome series).
DaMadFiddler
Team Screamcast
Team Screamcast

Post by DaMadFiddler »

Yoshi's Woolly World (Wii U) with Eva (my wife), and Runbow and Power Stone 2 the last couple of times we've had friends over. Downwell on my phone. Just finished Vice: Project Doom for NES, and I'm debating between replaying Dracula X (Wii VC), finishing Skyward Sword, and finishing Bayonetta (Wii U version) for my next solo project. Eva's about 3/4 of the way through Earthbound, and after that, she'll probably disappear into Fallout 4.
not just souLLy now
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by not just souLLy now »

Fallout 4 for the next year. Bye guys
Matisfaction
I can't get no.....

Post by Matisfaction »

Twilight Princess, Nintendo Badge Arcade, Pokemon Shuffle, Portal, Blood Dragon.
Specially Cork

Post by Specially Cork »

Just Cause 3

Loading times and frame-rate are awful at times on the PS4, but the gameplay is great fun. There's no challenge or skill to anything really though. It's very mindless.

Final Fantasy VII

I bought the PS4 port of the Steam version and have been spending a lot of time on it. It's one of my favourite games of all time and probably the 5th or 6th time I've bought it.

Pokemon Picross

Love the F2P Pokemon games on 3DS and this is another winner. Only ever play in short bursts so never run out of energy.

Fallout 4

I'm getting through it slowly. I much prefer the TES games. Fallout just doesn't hook me in in the same way. I think I'm just a bit of a pussy when it comes to games and I can only play in the dark with the headphones on late at night so just end up not wanting to bother finding out what's round the next corner.
Jeeba Jabba
Jeeba Jabba

Post by Jeeba Jabba »

Specially Cork wrote: Fallout 4

I'm getting through it slowly. I much prefer the TES games. Fallout just doesn't hook me in in the same way. I think I'm just a bit of a pussy when it comes to games and I can only play in the dark with the headphones on late at night so just end up not wanting to bother finding out what's round the next corner.
That's funny, because I'm the same way with all games like that EXCEPT for Fallout. It's like, I should be scared but it's Fallout. I don't even bother with anything that has any darker themes or even just a segment containing such. The last chance I gave was 20 minutes of Metro.

It's my second favorite game series of all time, so I think that has a lot to do with it. I've been a huge fan of TES since Morrowind, but I'm not as excited by the lore or the aesthetic as I am with Fallout, so the dungeons on TES are way scarier to me.
"He who cannot draw on 3,000 years is living hand-to-mouth." -Goethe
I.M. Weasel
Iron Muskateer Weasel

Post by I.M. Weasel »

with your mom's nipples
:arrow: http://tofuheavyindustries.com
Mac Dream Tool / Mac Dream Tool Services (released Sept. 2019)
Creator of Various awesome Video Games

"You don't have to be forgiven. Clint Eastwood taught us that."
Specially Cork

Post by Specially Cork »

Randomly picked up The Talos Principle because it was on sale and I can't get enough of it. After Portal 2 I'm constantly trying to scratch that itch for first person action puzzling. Antichamber did a good job but this is so much better. Absolutely packed with puzzles and the story is brilliant.
Eviltaco64X
DCEmu Ultra Poster
DCEmu Ultra Poster

Post by Eviltaco64X »

Been on an odd puzzle kick lately.

Much more Tetris and Puzzle Bobble than normal.
DaMadFiddler
Team Screamcast
Team Screamcast

Post by DaMadFiddler »

Beat Rayman Legends in abou 2 days and currently working on unlocking everything. Also been playing Crypt of the NecroDancer again.

Next game will either be Mario Maker or Little Big Planet 3.
Specially Cork

Post by Specially Cork »

Wasn't impressed with LBP3. The community and level building stuff is still excellent, so if you're going in for that the game should be worth spending some time with, but the main campaign is pretty disappointing. You can finish it off in a morning and you'll only ever get stuck when a level glitches out on you. Unfortunately platforms not moving, events failing to trigger, and clipping through solid objects are fairly common.

Nothing beats wasting 10 minutes trying to work out a puzzle only to realize that there was nothing to solve because the level has broken and you need to start again from the beginning.

The final pisstake is the 6-level paid DLC expansion that actually turns out to be the ending.

Having said all that though if you picked it up for a cheap price it's probably still worth it. It's full of charm and some great platforming ideas. I just picked it up at full price after enjoying the original 2 and felt really let-down.
DaMadFiddler
Team Screamcast
Team Screamcast

Post by DaMadFiddler »

Maybe I'll do something else first, then. Just finished Rayman Legends, and I can't remember the last time I saw a 2D platformer this polished from anyone other than Nintendo. If LBP is as problematic as you say (and it hasn't been fixed in subsequent patches), that'd especially stand out right after Rayman.

As for LBP3, the main reason I have it is because I found the version that comes with a Sackboy inexpensively. I actually bought it before we had a PS4, because I wasn't reading carefully and thought I was picking up the PS3 version. (I had no intention of getting a PS4 at all--I've been pretty underwhelmed by the current generation overall, and most of the games I actually want are either Nintendo titles or indies available on PC--but then Eva got one for her birthday last summer, so here we are.)
Eviltaco64X
DCEmu Ultra Poster
DCEmu Ultra Poster

Post by Eviltaco64X »

Doing a 100% run of Super Mario 3D Land, mostly with Luigi
DaMadFiddler
Team Screamcast
Team Screamcast

Post by DaMadFiddler »

Ended up settling on Bowser's Inside Story, which has been on the shelf for a while but I never got around to playing. I think I'm currently about halfway through.