FInal Fantasy IX on Bleemcast?

Here lies the historical and much-loved bleemcast! forum, once frequented and moderated by Rand Linden himself, preserved for future generations to enjoy. All new bleemcast!-related posts should be made in the main forum below.

Which Final Fantasy would you rather see on Bleemcast?

Total votes: 0
Tails Prower
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

FInal Fantasy IX on Bleemcast?

Post by Tails Prower »

I was looking around Planetdreamcast.com and i say this news update posted today

[quote=Planetdreamcast.com]bleemcast! Metal Gear Solid - Review!
006 PST | Celeryface | Comment!
The latest releases of bleemcast! are out, and our first review is in with the Metal Gear Solid disc.

bleemcast! allows you to play certain PlayStation games on your Dreamcast with updated graphics, and improved framerates. The first release of bleemcast was for Gran Turismo 2. The latest releases include Metal Gear Solid and Tekken 3, and in the future we will see support for WWF Smackdown and Final Fantasy IX.

So come on in and check out our bleemcast! Metal Gear Solid review. [/quote]

I would rather see Final Fantasy VII, Cause i liked the gameplay of that one more than 8 or 9, but Nine is pretty cool too.
Schnapple
DCEmu Ex-Mod
DCEmu Ex-Mod
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Schnapple »

I think 9 would make the most financial sense - it's the latest and it hasn't been (will ever be?) on the PC already.

Of course the most financial sense would be a disc playing all three FF games, but that doesn't make complete feasibility sense.

Schnapple