Is RADQuake 100% GPL?

Talk about Quake, Doom, Wolfenstein 3D, or other DC first person shooting game ports and mods for those games in here.
Quzar
Dream Coder
Dream Coder
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/

Is RADQuake 100% GPL?

Post by Quzar »

You know, free, modifiable as long as you release source or object files etc ?
"When you post fewer lines of text than your signature, consider not posting at all." - A Wise Man
ace
Forum ace
Forum ace
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by ace »

afaik.
MetaFox
Adventure Gamer
Adventure Gamer

Post by MetaFox »

It's supposed to be, but I wouldn't mess with it, else you shall face the wrath of Reaper.
Reaper wrote:
Tyne wrote: Well, I guess Envenom will now be supporting Fraggers version of RADQuake 100%
Hmm there is no his version it is my project.
So much for RadQuake being a "team project".

BlackAura has given me the go ahead on improving nxQuake, and Fragger has given me permission to add his changes into the nxQuake codebase. So if you want to lend some work for nxQuake, let me know.

Forget about RadQuake, it's a lost cause.
Christuserloeser

Post by Christuserloeser »

Meta, you are the best :kiss)

Great idea that is! :D

Chris
Insane homebrew collector.
typoEDR
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by typoEDR »

MetaFox wrote:BlackAura has given me the go ahead on improving nxQuake, and Fragger has given me permission to add his changes into the nxQuake codebase.
:D
speud
DCEmu Uncool Newbie
DCEmu Uncool Newbie

Post by speud »

here are your LCD icons as well as burneros and melancholys, just in case you intend to use them.
http://blueswirl.fr.st - DC Online Tools and Downloads

thx to Wack0 for the avatar ;)
WRAGGSTER
DCEmu.co.uk Webmaster
DCEmu.co.uk Webmaster

Post by WRAGGSTER »

Nice Work Metafox/BlackAura, if you need any front page coverage to get extra members on board for what could be the ultimate team project , you know where to find me too.
Webmaster of DCEmu

The Homebrew and Gaming Network Covering All Consoles.
Ian Micheal
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Ian Micheal »

Rad= reaper angel development. Gpl you free to do any thing with it i said i would perfer not bothing with it. Never was a team on it you can ask fragger about that.

MetaFox says::
It's supposed to be, but I wouldn't mess with it, else you shall face the wrath of Reaper.

Typical trolling metafox,

I Told you dont call me reaper ive asked nicely so quit it.

If your not going to use my source base you find your a long way behine no sound 10 fps slower with sound. Btw SDL quake sound is broken with out a change i made. On dreamcast since the SDL port does not work correctly.
Dreamcast forever!!!
Ian Micheal
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Ian Micheal »

No need to say stuiped things in this topic about me. Had no choice in the matter.
Dreamcast forever!!!
ace
Forum ace
Forum ace

Post by ace »

Ian Micheal wrote:Rad= reaper angel development. Gpl you free to do any thing with it i said i would perfer not bothing with it. Never was a team on it you can ask fragger about that.

If your not going to use my source base you find your a long way behine no sound 10 fps slower with sound. Btw SDL quake sound is broken with out a change i made. On dreamcast since the SDL port does not work correctly.
Translation:

RAD (from RADquake) stands for Reaper Angel Development. GPL means that you are free to do what you wish with it. I simply said that I would prefer to not bother with it, as there never as a team on it. You can even ask Fragger about that.

MetaFox wrote:It's supposed to be, but I wouldn't mess with it, else you shall face the wrath of Reaper.
That's typical trolling for MetaFox.

I've already told you, don't call me Reaper! I asked nicely, so please quit it.

If you are not going to use my source base, you will you are a long way behind -no sound, and 10 FPS slower with sound. By the way, SDL quake's sound is broken on the dreamcast without a change that I made, it just won't work correctly.

Four minutes, and Reaper's post is transformed into something legible.
Last edited by ace on Thu Aug 05, 2004 12:31 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Ian Micheal
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Ian Micheal »

Dont call me reaper your not my freind why call me what only my freinds do. making a fool out of your self by calling me by a name only my dearest freinds do.

Translate this

:roll:
Last edited by Ian Micheal on Thu Aug 05, 2004 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dreamcast forever!!!
Ian Micheal
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Ian Micheal »

ace? wrote:
Ian Micheal wrote:Rad= reaper angel development. Gpl you free to do any thing with it i said i would perfer not bothing with it. Never was a team on it you can ask fragger about that.

Translation:

RAD (from RADquake) stands for Reaper Angel Development. GPL means that you are free to do what you wish with it. I simply said that I would prefer to not bother with it, as there never as a team on it. You can even ask Fragger about that.

MetaFox wrote:It's supposed to be, but I wouldn't mess with it, else you shall face the wrath of Reaper.

That's typical trolling for MetaFox.

I've already told you, don't call me Reaper! I asked nicely, so please quit it.

If you are not going to use my source base, you will you are a long way behind -no sound, and 10 FPS slower with sound. By the way, SDL quake's sound is broken on the dreamcast without a change that I made, it just won't work correctly.

Four minutes, and Reaper's post is transformed into something legible.
Find it fun puting some one down that had a stroke in 1997 that part of my brain is damaged.

Grammer police Grammer Police are back.

Radquake is back problem over i dont mean with any changes from any one just ive taken the status to alive.

Does not mean any new releases yet.
Dreamcast forever!!!
ace
Forum ace
Forum ace

Post by ace »

I never put you down, I'm translating the post to make it easier for others to read.
az_bont
Administrator
Administrator

Post by az_bont »

Ian Micheal wrote:Dont call me reaper your not my freind why call me what only my freinds do. making a fool out of your self by calling me by a name only my dearest freinds do.
You always told us that the reason you didn't want to be called Reaper is because that is what an ex-girlfriend called you.
Sick of sub-par Dreamcast web browsers that fail to impress? Visit Psilocybin Dreams!
Ian Micheal
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Ian Micheal »

Correct shes now my dearest freind. Really dont want any one else using it.
Dreamcast forever!!!
Tyne
Pimp DC Devver
Pimp DC Devver

Post by Tyne »

No more arguing :( This section of the forum has had enough of it already.
*Wishes he was a moderator so he could look after the QuakeDev section*
"I'm convinced RenegadeC is in fact not a human, but rather an experimental IRC/QuakeC bot who has the ability to randomly formulate mods and code them, programmed to have a distinct Canadian personality as well."
Quzar
Dream Coder
Dream Coder

Post by Quzar »

woah... im sorry people... it was just a simple question. i felt that knowing the answer would make things make more sense to me... um... sorry? :oops:
"When you post fewer lines of text than your signature, consider not posting at all." - A Wise Man
butters
Classic Games Lover
Classic Games Lover
Location: Lubbock, Texas, United States, Sol 3, Milky Way Galaxy

Post by butters »

az_bont wrote:
Ian Micheal wrote:Dont call me reaper your not my freind why call me what only my freinds do. making a fool out of your self by calling me by a name only my dearest freinds do.
You always told us that the reason you didn't want to be called Reaper is because that is what an ex-girlfriend called you.
It's quite common to call people by the nicks they used to use. Those who remember you as Reaper will continue to call you Reaper.

BTW, how can you write code that compiles yet not type proper sentences? I somehow don't think you can really blame it on the stroke.
ETR
Dumb

Post by ETR »

That's a very valid point, butters.

Ace: I... was.... ehm... kidding.
Quzar
Dream Coder
Dream Coder

Post by Quzar »

users should be able to delete topics they start