DoomDc Help!

Talk about Quake, Doom, Wolfenstein 3D, or other DC first person shooting game ports and mods for those games in here.
Master Higgins
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

DoomDc Help!

Post by Master Higgins »

I want to make an image with some wad files in it is there anyone who could gve me a tutorial?
doragasu
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster

Post by doragasu »

XDelusion made a tutorial. I haven't tried it, but you can test it. Here's the URL: http://files.frashii.com/~sp00nz/Doom/
Master Higgins
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

I tryed the tutorial

Post by Master Higgins »

It burned on the eternal mod plus TNT, DOOM2 DOOM but it didn't burn my other mods and I believe that is because my MODLIST.TXT so if you could look at the following and tell me what you would change. Here It is-
WeaponsMod,,file /cd/doom/example.wad /cd/doom/example.deh,Weapons Mod#By BlackAura#Changes the weapons around and gives#infinite ammunition.
Gold64, -file/cd/doom/gold64.wad cd/doom/ge64levs.wad /cd/doom/gold64.deh,WOLFENSTEIN/DOOM2/GOLDENEYE
Quake, -file/cd/doom/Qkedoom.wad /cd/doom/Qdsprite.wad /cd/Q2gfx.wad /cd/doom/Qdm.deh,Quake
BlackAura
DC Developer
DC Developer

Post by BlackAura »

If you aren't using nxDoom Beta 2 R1, you should be. It sounds like you're probably using either Beta 2 or Beta 1. For those ones, this would work:

Code: Select all

WeaponsMod,,-file /cd/doom/example.wad /cd/doom/example.deh,Weapons Mod#By BlackAura#Changes the weapons around and gives#infinite ammunition. 
Gold64,doom2.wad,-file /cd/doom/gold64.wad /cd/doom/ge64levs.wad /cd/doom/gold64.deh,WOLFENSTEIN/DOOM2/GOLDENEYE 
Quake,doom2.wad,-file /cd/doom/Qkedoom.wad /cd/doom/Qdsprite.wad /cd/doom/Q2gfx.wad Qdm.deh,Quake
Last edited by BlackAura on Mon Sep 09, 2002 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Master Higgins
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Master Higgins »

I typed that in and now not only do the other mods still not work but Weaponsmod doesn't work either. Thanx anyway though
BlackAura
DC Developer
DC Developer

Post by BlackAura »

If you aren't using nxDoom Beta 2 R1, you should be. It sounds like you're probably using either Beta 2 or Beta 1. For those ones, this would work:

Code: Select all

WeaponsMod,,-file /cd/doom/example.wad /cd/doom/example.deh,Weapons Mod#By BlackAura#Changes the weapons around and gives#infinite ammunition. 
Gold64,doom2.wad,-file /cd/doom/gold64.wad /cd/doom/ge64levs.wad /cd/doom/gold64.deh,WOLFENSTEIN/DOOM2/GOLDENEYE 
Quake,doom2.wad,-file /cd/doom/Qkedoom.wad /cd/doom/Qdsprite.wad /cd/doom/Q2gfx.wad Qdm.deh,Quake
XDelusion
Psychotic MOD
Psychotic MOD

Post by XDelusion »

OK man here is what you need to do:

Get Beta 2 RC1 from here:

http://files.frashii.com/~sp00nz/Doom/f ... ta2_R1.zip

Then goto my tutorial here:

http://files.frashii.com/~sp00nz/Doom/burnhelp.html

Follow the directions, and alter your Modlist.txt to look like this (AND MAKE SHURE YOU HAVE NOT TYPOS AND ALL WADS ARE NAMED AS THEY APPEAR IN THE LIST):

WeaponsMod,-file example.wad example.deh,Weapons Mod

Gold64,doom2.wad,-file gold64.wad ge64levs.wad gold64.deh -savename gold64,GOLDENEYE

Quake,doom2.wad,-file Qkedoom.wad Qdsprite.wad Q2gfx.wad Qdm.deh -savename qkedoom,Quake

I have spaced the MODs out so as to make this look less confusing, anyhow when you type them in the MODLIST make shure that each MOD is all listed in one line. Also I have added in the -savename feature which will alow you to save your games, or will at least when the feature is completed.

If this don't work, write back, we will get this figured out for ya!