nxDOOM Compatability list

Talk about Quake, Doom, Wolfenstein 3D, or other DC first person shooting game ports and mods for those games in here.
Ze_ro
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Ze_ro »

Ze_ro wrote:Obtic,doom2.wad,-file obtic1.wad obtic2.wad obtic3.wad doom1_xm.wad obtic1.deh obtic2.deh -savename Obtic,Obituary

(Could not open obtic1.deh) (Whoops, I guess I should be loading doom2_xm.wad instead of doom1_xm.wad in there...)

Quakedoom,doom2.wad,-file qkedoom.wad q2gfx.wad qdsprite.wad doom2_xm.wad qdm.deh -savename qkedoom,QuakeDOOM

(Could not open qdm.deh)
Well, I burned another disc in which I removed doom2_xm.wad from both of those lines... QuakeDoom now works perfectly (albeit without music), and Obituary now says that it could not open obtic2.deh, so there must be some issue with having 5 filenames on the command line to nxDoom on the Dreamcast.

It probably wouldn't be too hard to merge obtic1.deh and obtic2.deh into a single file, but I don't feel like using up another disc just to fix one mod.

--Zero
cybdmn
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by cybdmn »

BlackAura, i finally got a copy of the german version of DooM II. If you want to get the doom2.wad to make it accessible like you did with the french version i can give it to you.
Its possible, that the wad is the same as in the french version (which i dont have), cause the 2 secret levels were taken out in both versions for the same reason. In both countries are swastikas and stuff strictly forbidden.
Please let me know when you want to have it, then i upload it temporarily for you.

Oh and XDelusion, sorry for my long absence, but im working now 800 km away from home and have no internet there at the moment. And no end in sight. But i still play around with the DooM Builder from time to time. ;-)
...where the sanest place is behind a trigger
oggy@dcreload
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

Post by oggy@dcreload »

You can add thess mods from GP32 scene : http://falken80.gp32news.com/download.htm

excellent mod, try the halflife one :twisted:
Visitez http://dcreload.free.fr : Tout ou presque sur la seconde vie de la dreamcast in french ;)
law56ker
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster

Post by law56ker »

I was wondering if someone whould be willing to put together a big doom mod pack with the modlist loader and everthing we need to just put it in the doom folder and burn it.
law56ker
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster

Post by law56ker »

Hmm pleas someone do this it whould be awesome, making a collection of the best mods....
law56ker
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster

Post by law56ker »

I guess no one cares, I whould do it myself, but don't think i can figure it out. Whould be neat if someone put the 10 best mods or so together and made a zip, i'd really appreciate it and so whould others i think.
law56ker
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster

Re:

Post by law56ker »

law56ker wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2005 11:22 am I guess no one cares, I whould do it myself, but don't think i can figure it out. Whould be neat if someone put the 10 best mods or so together and made a zip, i'd really appreciate it and so whould others i think.
I finally did this and the collection spanned two cdrs, I wish the midi music files would play, that was the only issue with nxdoom, many of the wads didn't have music.
These users thanked the author law56ker for the post:
Ian Robinson