Search found 3515 matches
- Wed Apr 17, 2002 2:46 pm
- Forum: First Person Shooters Development
- Topic: no .Pak files in my quake 1
- Replies: 20
- Views: 2460
- Tue Mar 26, 2002 3:52 pm
- Forum: Official DreamSNES Forum
- Topic: Saves will not load..they save but won't load..
- Replies: 12
- Views: 421
(Yes, mods I realise that this is off-topic, but I think it could be a bug..Move it if you wish..) I played through crono trigger yesterday, got all the way to hekran's cave..saved, turned off the system, then came back an hour later and beat hekran..then saved, turned off the power, and went to sle...
- Thu Jan 24, 2002 10:04 am
- Forum: Homebrew Software and Indie Games Discussion
- Topic: Need help with a new cover project.....
- Replies: 0
- Views: 316
- Forum: Games and Software Hacking, Prototypes, and Devkits Discussion
- Topic: Online with Dreamcast
- Replies: 16
- Views: 1514
You are going to have to pay $10.00 for seganet's server costs anyway, so it doesn't matter.......