Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 13:08, 20 March 2016 by Bogglez (Created page with "(currently working on this) = About this tutorial = In this tutorial you will learn: * Generating a spritesheet from a directory full of single images. * Converting the spri...")
(currently working on this)
About this tutorial
In this tutorial you will learn:
- Generating a spritesheet from a directory full of single images.
- Converting the spritesheet into a PVR paletted texture.
- Loading the spritesheet into the PVR for drawing.
- Setting up the palette for drawing
- Drawing a user interface (with a dynamic health bar)
- Drawing animated characters
This will be the end result: