|No Screenshot Available|
JPAMP3 allows you to play MPEG1 layer3 (MP3) files stored on a PC Hard Disk through your Dreamcast via the Broadband Adaptor. It has been tested with Bladeenc, Lame, and MusicMatch encoded files. MPEG2 and MPEG2.5 are also supported, though untested.
( Check Readme File First!! )
JPAMP3 SETUP GUIDE
- Extract files from Jpamp3 directory on JPAMP3 floppy disc on to hard disk.
- Boot Dreamcast with JPAMP3 CD. Obtain the MAC address of the Dreamcast (6 hex numbers on screen).
- Edit the runmp3.bat file. Change the MAC address and IP addresses in the file.
- Edit the jpamp3.cfg file. Change the pathname to your default path. Can include drive letters eg D:\MP3
- Execute runmp3.bat. Dreamcast should auto boot.