Difference between revisions of "FrNES"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
|Line 47:||Line 44:|
Revision as of 22:14, 24 March 2008
|No Screenshot Available|
|Best Available Emulator
For this system(s)?
|Refresh Rate||50Hz / 60Hz|
FrNES is a good but dated open-source NES emulator for Dreamcast based on the pNesX, an NES emulator for the PlayStation One by Racoon. FrNES was released in 2001. NesterDC surpassed it.
Still, it offers decent speed and features:
- Vastly Improved Scrolling / PPU Engine
- Partial SH4 Assembly Language Implementation
- AutoFrameSkip Added (Press Left at FrameSkip == 0)
- Frameskip fixed (works the way it's expected to now)
- Many More Options
- Font customization
- Source Release
- Improved Mapper Support for mappers 0-4
- Partial Mapper Support for mappers 7 and 9
- Fixed Disc Swapping
- More sound improvements