Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Latest Version||Beta 1|
|Best Available Emulator
For this system(s)?
Developer: Arnon Cardoso
Version: Beta 1
Last Updated: February 19, 2002
Description: A port of the MSX emulator fMSX
- Used Stored Queues to improve performance.
- Changed Z80 engine to not use a big switch but the result was disappointing.
- MSX Joystick support. If you have two DC joysticks the first will act as of DreamMSX and the second can be used as MSX Joy A or B (selectable using the GUI).
- GameMaster II SRAM save to VMU, using NesterDC VMU code.
- Better GUI (?) than DreamMSX. Besides the options offered by DreamMSX you can also:
- - select MSX version up to 2+ (2+ emulation is partial though).
- - Synchronize the video updates to a frequency (50 or 60).
- FM sound.
- Disk swap after the emulation has started.
- MSX 2+ screen modes.
- 256 files limit to roms and disks (each one).
Make sure you have the controllers and vmu connected when booting fMSX for DC.
- Beta 1 - Plain Files(Selbooting) 147kb