Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Latest Version||Alpha 0.25|
|Downloads||0.02 ZIP File]|
Dreamer was the first working and released Dreamcast emulator for the PC. Dreamer was developed by ElSemi from late 2000 until mid 2001.
- SH4: All opcodes is emulated (100% have not been proven) interprets. Those of movements of data to memory and jumps are emulated using dynamic recompilación.
- FPU: All opcodes emulated for want of the 2 specific instructions of the Dreamcast. > uses the interpreter - Slow.
- PowerVR: The basic part of the hardware 2d works (Framebuffer correctly and control registries). It lacks the way of video 555. We are at the moment looking for information on the hardware 3d and display lists.
- JoyPad: Emulated completely.
- Maple Bus: The control registries have been identified and will be working shortly.
- Sound: Nothing yet.
- CDROM: Almost emulated.
- DEBUGGER: The emulator takes integrated to debugger (that is a little patatero but it plays his role). Executing debugger implies that the execution of the program is much more slow. The handling keys are the following ones:
- F5: Go (uninterrupted Execution)
- F7: Draw up Into (to execute entering the subroutines)
- F8: Step Over (To execute without entering the subroutines, does not work to 100%)
- Commandos: The commandos are written in the inferior part of the window of the code:
- G (Just as F5)
- G direction (Executes until that direcci¢n. in hex)
- D direction (shows the memory of the specified direction. in hex)
- D registry (it shows the memory of the direction loaded in the chosen registry)
- And direction data (writes in the direction the specified data. 0-FF in hex)
- R registry value (loads the value in the registry. 0-FFFFFFFF in hex)
- S (it stops the single emulation works in Go way)
- F (it draws framebuffer)
- X (to leave)
- Z (reset, cracks, not to use)
- WD 0|1 (oculta|muestra window of data)
- WR 0|1 (oculta|muestra window of registries)
- WM 0|1 (oculta|muestra window of messages)
- WC 0|1 (oculta|muestra code window, nor is happened to you, but where you write)
- G (Just as F5)