Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 01:38, 18 October 2008 by Maturion (New page: Dream Paint v0.01 ----------------- Changes (since the first unnumbered release) ------- *Added a simple GUI (borrowed from DCDraw by Tom Waters) *Made a cursor you can actually see. *Add...)
Dream Paint v0.01
Changes (since the first unnumbered release)
- Added a simple GUI (borrowed from DCDraw by Tom Waters)
- Made a cursor you can actually see.
- Added choice of line thickness.
- Fixed some bugs.
- Quit in the GUI doesn't work right (just press the side mouse button instead)
- Drawing with a thick line on right side of screen draws over the GUI
- Dan Potter for LibDream - http://dcdev.allusion.net
- Tom Waters for DCDraw - http://members.tripod.co.uk/tom_waters/dreamcast
- Jules for getting me started - http://newbie.julesdcdev.com
- DCEmulation - www.dcemulation.org
- Andrew Kieschnick - http://dcload.julesdcdev.com/
- Marcus Comstedt - http://mc.pp.se/dc/
All the developers and everyone else helping to keep the "Dream" alive.
David Persik email@example.com