Difference between revisions of "DCMP3"
|Line 11:||Line 11:|
DCMP3 was the first MP3-player for the Dreamcast. It was developed by [[Strat76]].
DCMP3 was the first MP3-player for the Dreamcast . It was developed by [[Strat76]].
Latest revision as of 09:13, 12 July 2008
|Latest Version||1.13 beta|
DCMP3 was the first MP3-player for the Dreamcast and also one of the first applications for the Dreamcast by hobby programmers. It was developed by Strat76.
- Wallpaper(JPEG viewing)
- ID3V2 bug fixed
- Playlist creation
- Playlist/.m3u file support
- File browser(subdirs)
- New gfx by Aeg2K, bigger fonts
- Noise/bitrate/samplerate bugs fixed
- Disc swapping
- Screen saver. Blank screen after 3 min so you dont have to burn your TVs
- Control changes: Start: Read rootdir / Shuffle On/Off in playlist mode, Y: Pause/Stop, A: Continue/Play
All Covers for All Items have been moved to a new cover system.
- Discuss this software with others
- Chat with others about this sofware
- Check out FAQ on commonly used terms
- Get help on burning and using this software
( Check Readme File First!! )
- Burn all files in the zip to cdr root + your mp3 files in a "MP3" dir. JPEGs in a "JPG" dir.Make sure you have the "use folder names" option enabled when extracting the zip. The disc should have a WINCE dir, MP3 dir, JPG dir and dcmp3.exe, 1st_read.bin, cube, ip.bin in the root.
- File options: Mode1, ISO level2, joliet. (I use Nero)
- Boot with Utopia bootdisc, then swap to DCMP3 disc.
- Use the pad to select song/m3u and press A