|Latest Version||Beta 2|
|Based on||NeoCD DC/|
|Systems Emulated||NeoGeo AES|
|Best Available Emulator
For this system(s)?
|Refresh Rate||50Hz / 60Hz|
Neo4all/AES (a.k.a. AES4ALL) is a fork of Neo4all by Chui, and emulates the NeoGeo AES/MVS, cartridge, video game system.
It is very fast, with working sound emulation. Some of the best NeoGeo games are fully playable on AES4ALL, like King of Fighters '99, Metal Slug 2, and Art of Fighting.
- Close to fullspeed emulation (frameskip0 with sound-fx).
- Fast FAME Motorola 68000 core by Fox68k.
- Fast FAZE Zilog Z80 core by Fox68k.
- Custom PowerVR2 graphic core (fast tile caching).
- Autoframeskip for good speed.
- Joystick is emulated with analog and digital pad + A,B,X,Y and Start/R-Trigger.
- Complete menu with L-Trigger: region selector, frameskip control, graphic filtering, hardware reset...
- Crystalline sound without lag.
- Both control players emulated.
- A lot of games work.
There's also a fork of this emulator that plays NeoGeoCD games called Neo4All/CD.