1. Download Gyplayer V1.1 from DCEMU.
2. Unzip using Winzip. Extract to a new folder.
3. After unzipping you should have a wince folder , Ogdtex.pvr , 1stread.bin , Gyplay , ip.bin and a readme file.
4. Now get your movie file that you wish to use . They must be the following format :
.mpeg (MPEG-1 only)
.m1v (MPEG-1 video, no audio)
.asf (no odd codecs! MPEG-4/DivX is NOT supported!)
.sfd (v1.01 SFD format works, but no audio. Newer SFDs not supported.)
.avi (no odd codecs!)
.dat (MPEG-1 only)
There are various tools to covert to other formats such as TMPGENC but if I have a .dat file I usually just rename the extension to .mpg.
5. Add the movie file to the folder with the gyplayer tools.
6. Open NERO and set the file options as below
7 . Click the NEW button then highlight all the gyplayer and movie files and drag then into the box on the left.
8. Click the WRITE button ( Small cd on fire icon in the toolbar )
9. When cd is burnt use the UTOPIA boot disc then insert your gyplay movie cd.