So, you'll probably hate me

This forum is for discussing Dumpcast or the TOSEC project itself. Post suggestions or ask questions about the project or the website here.

Moderator: Moderators

SteamPunkBoy

So, you'll probably hate me

Post by SteamPunkBoy »

But i haven't the slightest idea what i'm doing. I know, i know, don't mess with things you don't understand. well, here's the thing-i have a dreamcast, i love it, but games are incredibly hard to come by. So, i decided to get an emulator (since the dreamcast i have is, obviously old, and doesn't always run like it should). I figured, there were others out there that loved the system as much as I and had made a way to continue playing, despite Sega's very unfortunate demise.
i went ahead, got Nulldc, one of the most compatible systems (so i've been told, anyways) and began trying to figure out how to work it, as it's much more complicated than other types o emulators (due to the fact that Seag locked everyhting down as tightly as a maximum security prison).
To the point: i'd like to know how to use the files here to either burn a disc of any of the games, or more preferentially, how to use them in the NullDC emu. i know this may not be the appropriate place to even ask this-so please don't hate me, but rather help me or point me in the right direction <3
________
MOTOR COMPANY PHILIPPINES