rambling (4)

Trashed threads end up in here.

Moderator: Moderators

Nologic

Post by Nologic »

So when are you going to get a job and buy some games to dump, rather than continuing to rely on my dumps that you fished out of the dumpster?

Well I finally see you got your wish of getting me banned at DCtorrents, not that it hurts my feelings...since there has yet to be any thing posted there that I don't have....hmm wonder why that is...eh Darc?

So tell me Darc you still have your tongue in Maddogs ass, or have you been promoted to sucking his nut sack?

Oh a little FYI I'm now only 30 games shy of the complete set, and I'm able to verify 143 games...but I'm dumping in GDI\ISO\RAW so they won't be usable by TOSEC. I guess you'll have to find a different way to boost your ego.

Sniveling broke ass gutter bum...dumpster diving is all you'll ever amount to.
darcagn
Site Founder & Admin
Site Founder & Admin

Post by darcagn »

I didn't have anything to do with you getting banned at DCtorrents; in fact, I didn't even know you were banned.

Though I really question why you need a DCtorrents account if you already have everything posted there. :P
Nologic

Post by Nologic »

Yeah sure you didn't.

As for the account...originally it was so that I could upload dumps there...but since your memory seems to be failing...you had my uploader status pulled.

Anyways get your giggles, it only costs others time and money. :)

House of the Dead anyone?

Still surprised it took you fucks as long as it has to get to where you are, fucking worthless...