Hey look another ban

Trashed threads end up in here.

Moderator: Moderators

Nologic

Hey look another ban

Post by Nologic »

Well well well, look who went crying to the mods again.

Darc you got to be proud of your self...you know its not many people that would go crying to a mod over being called the "big man" and requesting a ban.

You're certainly a man of quality there Darc.

Then again...not many people would fish shit out of a dumpster...course maybe thats why this site has its name...I originally thought it was an attempt to be cleaver...boy was I wrong...turns out its a warning.

Your actions speak volumes to those actually looking to aid in this effort.

Well lets see what song you come up with this time since you seem to be failing at coming up with rebuttals...course its generally hard to rebut facts...but then again it gets a lot easier if you lie, and change subjects...hence your prior rebuts...tho they generally failed.

Anyways have at it Dumpsterman.
brannon

Post by brannon »

actually, i banned you because it's site policy to ban mouthy fuckwits who bring pointless arguments from other sites onto my forums. you got a warning, you ignored it in front of me, so fuck off and go and search through an anonymous proxy list and think you're l33t. i frankly don't care if you do come back, as long as i don't have to read any more of your shitbrained comments.

thanks for your time,
brannon
Nologic

Post by Nologic »

Funny I didn't see an argument, just some simple comments.

Yeah I ignored you, as I seen the warning as pointless, with no merit.

So tell me which one in that picture is you...and which one is Darc?

Tho given Darc's past history...I'd imagine your the one on the receiving end of things.

Anyways I'd suggest you hunker down, because where ever my shit gets posted I'll be sure to comment.

So you can fuck off, and keep having fun with your water sports buddy Darc.

*Update*
Oh the next comments on your site...the gloves will be off.
Case

Post by Case »

[EDIT] deleted.
Nologic

Post by Nologic »

ahh why the delete?

If you wanted to tear into me...hey have at it, I'm a big boy.

Now if you where commenting on Brannon sharing his and Darc's private time pic's...well if you where as appalled as I was...hey I whole heartedly agree...that stuff should really be kept in the scrap book...locked away somewhere.

I guess Darc really wasn't bullshiting about that gay sex shit...damn...really wish he was. Scared for life over this one.

Tho it does help explain somethings...tho I think I was happier being in the dark over that shit. :(

Oh well.
Nologic

Post by Nologic »

Hey Darc where did your water sports buddy brannon take off to?

...or is he simply got his tongue stuck in your ass...and can't speak right now?

Fucking fags
NU-NRG

Post by NU-NRG »

Looks like they let you out on day release again.
Nologic

Post by Nologic »

Hey look another dumbass wants to join the fray.

Let me guess NRG…you’re here to protest that there is no way that Brannon could possibly have his tongue up Darc’s ass because that’s where yours is right now…and there is frankly no sign of Brannon anywhere….am I right?

Please come up with something mildly witty next time.
NU-NRG

Post by NU-NRG »

You really should take up a new hobby instead of entertaining us here.
Nologic

Post by Nologic »

hmm interesting...oddly whipping out bans, and locking threads...some how that doesn't translate into entertainment...but more of getting your ass kicked and not being able to handle it.

You know for bit I was thinking of taking up dumpster diving...but then I realized TOSEC cornered the market on that hobby. I mean come on you guys are only update your dat's when some one else tosses you a bone.
Nologic

Post by Nologic »

Whats the matter NRG...tongue get stuck or something?

Feeble minded twit