HIT-0300 LAN Adapter and HTTPD-ack

This forum is for the discussion of dumping games. Get help with your dumping here.

Moderator: Moderators

atreyu187

HIT-0300 LAN Adapter and HTTPD-ack

Post by atreyu187 »

So if you don't want a BBA to dump games and don't care about online I can suggest using the cheaper LAN adapter to do so, I got mine boxed with two LAN passports for under $100 shipped from Europe to the USA via EMS when I was going to buy just the LAN Passport 2 to dump for $40 and the last one I saw on eBay went for under $50. ack wasn't sure if it would work but it does and like a charm, I get the same speeds as my BBA @ 1-1.3mbps download.

I bought it simply to dump the LAN passport to get it verified but I think I will hold on to it a little while longer as it never hurts to have a fifth means of dumping DC games if all else fails. BTW that is 2x SD adapters, 1 BBA, 1 LAN adapter, and a good old old POS coders cable. If anyone needs the software for this as only the LAN Passports will work I will happily pass along the software to you in a CDI format I made by dumping the disc just drop me a PM ANYTIME!! The file is well under 100mb and worth it's weight in gold as without a LAN passport the adapter is useless. And best of all the CDI is region free unlike the Japan region locked GD-ROM.
Maddog
is awesome
is awesome

Re: HIT-0300 LAN Adapter and HTTPD-ack

Post by Maddog »

It's very good to know, thanks for checking compatibility out. :)
I got the BBA already, but maybe grabbing a LAN adapter as well wouldn't be a bad idea...
atreyu187

Re: HIT-0300 LAN Adapter and HTTPD-ack

Post by atreyu187 »

LOL mine is for sale boxed with two copies of the LAN Passport and a translated CDR copy for us non-Japanese users since we have figured out translation down to a science now.