About KOF

This forum is for discussing Dumpcast or the TOSEC project itself. Post suggestions or ask questions about the project or the website here.

Moderator: Moderators

MASTERXZ

About KOF

Post by MASTERXZ »

are going to dump the King of Fighters Series or you can´t?
its only a question :D
Nologic

Post by Nologic »

Sorry but this struck me as a silly question, as the goal of both Dumpcast and Tosec is to dump full sets, USA, UK, JAP...as such that would include KOF.

Currently between the two groups we have near or complete sets for the US and UK...I have no real idea what the progress is on Japan as it has the most versions of KOF out of all sets...all I do know is that I have 20 jap games...and only one of them is a KOF.

As for how soon they will be dumped and shared...hard to say as I personally intend to dump #A-Z in order as I have the games...so getting the game from me will take a while...as currently there are 135 games that I have prior to those.

And frankly to add more wait to things...I've been butt slow on getting my act together to start dumping again.

All I can really say is hang tight.
Maddog
is awesome
is awesome

Post by Maddog »

The 2 US versions are very likely to be verified soon.
I also own the 3 latest Japanese KOFs (2000, 2001, 2002) so if anyone else has them too and submits, they can be added as well.

Other than that, I got to agree with Nologic: it's a huge amount of work and will take quite some time to dump and share all of them.
Shoometsu

Post by Shoometsu »

also, as far as i know, there's anything downsampled in the kof games, so if you just want it to play, you can just download the versions that are already available.
Maddog
is awesome
is awesome

Post by Maddog »

Since you asked, you might be glad to know that King of Fighters - Dream Match 1999 (US) is now verified and will appear in the next dats version. :)
MASTERXZ

Post by MASTERXZ »

ooo thanks a lot for you hard work much thanks jejejejeje :D :D
Novalon

Post by Novalon »

I apologize for bumping an antediluvian thread but I was curious of when King of Fighters Evolution would be dumped. KOF Evolution is probably one of my most anticipated as the game is the transcendent installment of the series on the DC platform.
Quzar

Post by Quzar »

Novalon wrote:I apologize for bumping an antediluvian thread but I was curious of when King of Fighters Evolution would be dumped. KOF Evolution is probably one of my most anticipated as the game is the transcendent installment of the series on the DC platform.
I have this game. After thanksgiving I'm going to have all my DC games with me, so I'll be able to dump it (for verification) then.
I only upload the information, not images.
Maddog
is awesome
is awesome

Post by Maddog »

One dump of the US KOF Evolution is already submitted and awaiting verification (this requires a 2nd matching dump)
Same applies to the JPN version, it needs a 2nd dump as well (I did the first dump of that)
Maddog
is awesome
is awesome

Post by Maddog »

Quite some time passed, but if you are still around you might be happy to know that KOF Evolution (US) is now verified. :wink:
AvS

Post by AvS »

All SNK-Playmore NTSC-J gd-roms have been successfully dumped
Extensive dump informations are now available on this board.