Helping Hand

This forum is for discussing Dumpcast or the TOSEC project itself. Post suggestions or ask questions about the project or the website here.

Moderator: Moderators

shindakun

Helping Hand

Post by shindakun »

I've decided to try and lend a helping hand to the group - if I may. I currently don't have a way to dump GD-ROM's myself. But, I am willing to purchase games to help fill in the list. Basically, I'd buy a stack of games through ebay and then ship them to a dumper who would then umm dump them and ship them back. Or I could hit the lottery and pick up a BBA.

What do you guys think?

Steve
.shin
Mozgus

Post by Mozgus »

No one would argue that. I can vouch for NoLogic as being a trustworthy companion for that task.
Nologic

Post by Nologic »

Well till I get the hundred+ that I own dumped...I can't go looking to doing others.

Keep in mind ackmed has near 200 games I have a little over 140 currently, plus what everyone else has...so we are close, if not got a full north america set.

I'd wait and see where the dust settles if you are looking to support the US set...however I only have a little over 20 jap, and 1 euro game...so we are really hurting in that area...tho I know I'm the little guy in both those area's. :)

So thanks for the offer by all means...but for now...I can't pledge my self out.

Maybe one of the others are a little more free.
shindakun

Post by shindakun »

Well, I'm just starting my collection so I'm not ready for anything to be dumped anyway. I've started my collecting with an eye toward games that it appears no one has (well according to the release list topic). So, at the very least maybe I can fill in a few of those holes. I've also been looking at imports so I should be able to help a bit there also. I also got in touch with everyone I know who has (or had) a Dreamcast hopefully one of the still has one and the BBA...
.shin
darcagn
Site Founder & Admin
Site Founder & Admin

Post by darcagn »

I agree with Nologic, you should wait before you start spending your money. We almost have a full NTSC-U set and a full PAL set, from what I understand. I am still supposed to be getting 90 games, but I haven't been able to pick them up yet. What we're probably most going to be interested in is Japanese discs.
shindakun

Post by shindakun »

I'm picking up games for my personal collection... So, either way I'm buying up some stuff anyway. Guess we'll have to wait and see how all the dumping goes. ;)
.shin