An accomplishment obviously worthy of great jealousy

Trashed threads end up in here.

Moderator: Moderators

Nologic
Posts: 207
Joined: Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:14 pm

Post by Nologic » Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:46 am

So why is this going so slow Darc...tell me is it because Maddog is so frigging slow at checking data...or is it because you managed to piss off a lot of guys that actually own a decent amount of games?

Oh and were right with that title you gave my last posting...I don't have anything better to do since I've dumped all my games...and I have verified personally a higher count than what you guys got posted...and mine are all USA...still haven't gotten a full verified USA set, but getting there. :)

Anyways have fun with those bread crumbs you manage to kick out...once a month...yawn.
User avatar
darcagn
Site Founder & Admin
Site Founder & Admin
Posts: 325
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:12 am

Post by darcagn » Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:17 am

I'm green with envy.
Nologic
Posts: 207
Joined: Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:14 pm

Post by Nologic » Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:23 pm

You maybe green, but you most certainly are dodging the question.

Then again I guess its easier for you to change the subject matter than to admit fucking up.
Case
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:16 am

Post by Case » Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:54 pm

here's what i'm holding:
Title: CAPCOM TAISEN FANDISC [610-8086]
Ringcode: <610-8086-0758>HL830C
Media Config: GD-ROM1/1
Regions: [NTSC|J]

CAPCOM_TAISEN_FANDISC

Title: Dream Passport 3 [673-01542]
Box ID: 610-7819
Ringcode: 610-7819-0374B 25M3 C 04
Media Config: GD-ROM1/1
Regions: [NTSC|J]

DREAM_PASSPORT3

Title: Dream Passport 3 [673-01569]
Box ID: 910-7851
Ringcode: 670-7819-0374B 21M5 C 04
Media Config: GD-ROM1/1
Regions: [NTSC|J]

DREAM_PASSPORT3

Title: JOJO'S BIZARRE ADVENTURE
Box ID: T-1205M
Barcode: 4 976219 354837
Ringcode: T-1205M-0212 1M2 C 9Y
Media Config: GD-ROM1/1
Regions: [NTSC|J]

JOJO

Title: STREET FIGHTER III 3rd STRIKE Fight for the Future
Box ID: T-1209M
Barcode: 4 976219 454278
Ringcode: <T-1209M-0407>HK608A
Media Config: GD-ROM1/1
Regions: [NTSC|J]

STREET_FIGHTER_3_3RD

Title: STREET FIGHTER III W IMPACT
Box ID: T-1211M
Barcode: 4 976219 354967
Ringcode: <T-1211M-0237>HJB16G
Media Config: GD-ROM1/1
Regions: [NTSC|J]

STREET_FIGHTER3_W_IMPACT

Title: MARVEL vs. CAPCOM 2 New Age of Heroes
Box ID: T-1215M
Barcode: 4 976219 454124
Ringcode: <T-1215M-0338A>HK307B
Media Config: GD-ROM1/1
Regions: [NTSC|J]

MARVEL_VS_CAPCOM2

Title: CAPCOM vs. SNK MILLENNIUM FIGHT 2000
Box ID: T-1217M
Barcode: 4 976219 454452
Ringcode: <T-1217M-0485A>HK901A
Media Config: GD-ROM1/1
Regions: [NTSC|J]

CAPCOM_VS_SNK

Title: GIGAWING2
Box ID: T-1239M
Barcode: 4 976219 451727
Ringcode: T-1239M-0568 1 A1
Media Config: GD-ROM1/1
Regions: [NTSC|J]

GIGA_WING2

Title: CAPCOM vs. SNK MILLENNIUM FIGHT 2000 PRO
Box ID: T-1247M
Barcode: 4 976219 554510
Ringcode: <T-1247M-0682>HL419B
Media Config: GD-ROM1/1
Regions: [NTSC|J]

CAPCOM_VS_SNK_PRO

Title: CAPCOM VS. SNK 2 MILLIONAIRE FIGHTING 2001
Box ID: T-1249M
Barcode: 4 976219 554534
Ringcode: <T-1249M-0757>HL807A
Media Config: GD-ROM1/1
Regions: [NTSC|J]

CAPCOM_VS_SNK2

Title: PSYVARIAR 2 THE WILL TO FABRICATE
Box ID: T-9907M
Barcode: 4 944076 003564
Ringcode: T-9907M-0909 1MS1 C 41
Media Config: GD-ROM1/1
Regions: [NTSC|J]

PSYVARIAR2

Title: ZERO GUNNER 2
Box ID: T-20401M
Barcode: 4 521088 002640
Ringcode: T-20401M-0739 3 A2
Media Config: GD-ROM1/1
Regions: [NTSC|J]
Periph. String:

ZERO_GUNNER2

Title: IKARUGA
Box ID: T-38706M
Barcode: 4 520923 010055
Ringcode: T-38706M-0851 1M1 C 27
Media Config: GD-ROM1/1
Regions: [NTSC|J]

IKARUGA

Title: UNDER DEFEAT Extended Tracks
Box ID: T-46704M
Barcode: 4 582118 810048
Ringcode: T-46704M 30015101-56097
Media Config: GD-ROM1/1
Regions: [NTSC|J]

Audio CD

Title: UNDER DEFEAT
Box ID: T-46705M
Barcode: 4 582118 810048
Ringcode: T-46705M-0925 MT B06
Media Config: GD-ROM1/1
Regions: [NTSC|J]

UNDER_DEFEAT

Title: SHIKIGAMI NO SHIRO 2
Box ID: T-47702M
Barcode: 4 580166 640020
Ringcode: T-47702M-0911 1MS1 C 42
Media Config: GD-ROM1/1
Regions: [NTSC|J]

SHIKIGAMI_NO_SHIRO_2
will initiate dumping when caught up w/ studies. new Broadband Adapter should arrive by then. :wink:
Nologic
Posts: 207
Joined: Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:14 pm

Post by Nologic » Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:53 am

Case despite the title for this thread...its probably not where you want to be.

I personally can not advise you to dump & share here...as I've personally been walked all over.

If you think you'll get respect or have a say when taking part in this venture...think again because all you will be is a push button niger for tosec.

You want to dump & want to share...fine go talk to other groups and see if they are starting up a dumping project of the DC...because all you'll get here is a boot print on your ass.
User avatar
darcagn
Site Founder & Admin
Site Founder & Admin
Posts: 325
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:12 am

Post by darcagn » Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:38 am

Nologic wrote:Case despite the title for this thread...its probably not where you want to be.

I personally can not advise you to dump & share here...as I've personally been walked all over.

If you think you'll get respect or have a say when taking part in this venture...think again because all you will be is a push button niger for tosec.

You want to dump & want to share...fine go talk to other groups and see if they are starting up a dumping project of the DC...because all you'll get here is a boot print on your ass.
Like I didn't give you every opportunity to do so. Don't want to join the tracker or join IRC? I'm not here to make you. :roll:
Case
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:16 am

Post by Case » Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:55 am

@Nologic- <sigh.> the scope of my interest is in archival & preservation of the SEGAKATANA console. think you got a raw deal?... i'm sorry. want to be affiliated with another project?... great. all projects work toward the same end... kind of a group effort wouldn't you say? while your contributions to the community are appreciated... put a sock in it.

[EDIT] almost forgot. really hate racial slurs. :x
Nologic
Posts: 207
Joined: Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:14 pm

Post by Nologic » Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:37 pm

Darc -

Okay first of all I was on IRC from time to time...and frankly really didn't hear boo out of anyone...and I could give a shit about the tracker.

However nether of those have jack to do with me being walked over.

Try being told how to dump with no fucking say in the matter...try purging my prior dumps without asking.

You know the fucking drill...course you tend to want to think its other stuff than what it is.

Case -

Okay fuck nuts, first off no my work has NOT been appreciated, its been forked out of a dumpster. The whole time I was dumping I got assholes being lazy and talking shit...so don't even remotely think you can pawn off some bullshit line that what I did people are actually thankful for. Because they are not, thieves are thieves and they have no respect for others.

Also I could give shit about if you dislike slurs or not, you dump for these guys...thats what you'll be...nothing to do with what race you are.

Course your probably one of those simpletons that thinks only blacks where slaves....blah.

You want to be a dumbass and dump for these guys go right the hell ahead.

You fit the bill...anyone dumb enough to post in a flame thread clearly has their head up their ass.

So to sum up...I'm not going to put a sock in it...I invested over $2000 in this project...hell didn't even have a DC prior to this or even play one...so I'm pissed that I went out of my way to do some thing nice...but in the end got shit on all frigging day and night.

Oh and drop the bullshit...your here to swap games...pure and simple.

Also your little collection of games...certainly doesn't impress me one bloody bit...I dwarf you massively. Tho at least you have a fair amount of games...thats a far cry more than what Darc has to show for himself.

The only good that came of this...is my boys got lots of games to play...out side of that...I nearly have enough US sports games to reroof my shed... :shock:
Case
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:16 am

Post by Case » Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:48 pm

@Nologic- lol! impressing others is of no concern to me. not here for the swap meet... downloading anything commercial not in your possession sounds a bit of illegal. and i'm nobody's monkey. here because i love the NAOMI & SEGAKATANA (you can put a period on that) still, thanks for the heads up.
User avatar
darcagn
Site Founder & Admin
Site Founder & Admin
Posts: 325
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:12 am

Post by darcagn » Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:22 am

Nologic wrote:Okay first of all I was on IRC from time to time...and frankly really didn't hear boo out of anyone...and I could give a shit about the tracker.

However nether of those have jack to do with me being walked over.

Try being told how to dump with no fucking say in the matter...try purging my prior dumps without asking.

You know the fucking drill...course you tend to want to think its other stuff than what it is.
I don't recall you ever being in the channel... anyway, that's where we had our discussion, and I told you so, if you weren't there then you didn't have much place to input.

You, who are so quick to draw the line between Dumpcast and DCtorrents for Case, seem to be forgetting that distinction in the former part of your post. DCtorrents is Saosin's tracker, he was eager to get the outdated and unverified stuff off of his tracker, and quite frankly, I agree with him. For someone who is so critical of someone being here "to swap games" as if it's noble to post CRCs and ignoble to swap, it's pretty funny that you are angry that someone deleted your ignoble swapping but left your noble CRCs behind (where those old CRCs are still in the forums here). Telling you how to dump and deleting outdated dumps is all quality control, I am not wasting bandwidth or time nor will I have misinformation spread by continuing to keep bad dumps up for those who want to do ignoble swapping.

And I think deep down you agree, but you're just mad that there's no statue erected here for you.
Case wrote:@Nologic- lol! impressing others is of no concern to me. not here for the swap meet... downloading anything commercial not in your possession sounds a bit of illegal. and i'm nobody's monkey. here because i love the NAOMI & SEGAKATANA (you can put a period on that) still, thanks for the heads up.
Thank you for your support. As long as you don't expect any statues to be erected of you, (:lol:) I think you will find it enjoyable to have your dumps be part of the official database towards what's becoming a good chunk of all of the GD-ROMs out there. :)
Nologic
Posts: 207
Joined: Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:14 pm

Post by Nologic » Fri Oct 05, 2007 1:02 pm

Dear fucking god...you historically incorrect boob.

My & Mozgus not being there for that discussion is a direct result of fucking not being told about the IRC fucking channel to begin with...so oh fucking full of shit one...exactly how the fuck where we to chime in?

Secondly it should common bloody respect to those that will be doing the BULK of the dumping if they have any thoughts on this...but no...we where ignored & left in the dark. I wasn't told about the IRC channel for like WEEKS after you fucks made this discussion.

So basically your argument is that...Hey we had a secret meeting and since you didn't show up to this meeting that you didn't know about...you have no say in how things are going to be done.

Fuck you Darc, you lying sack of shit.

umm I didn't draw any lines with DCtorrents...you did...Saosin is your bitch isn't he? I lost uploader status at your request to him didn't I? I got banned from there because you couldn't handle someone confronting you so you kept whining to him...till finally he give in.

Okay dumbass your reaching with that swapping bullshit, because I was simply stating one should call a spade a spade. Tell me Darc you own that many games that your sharing over at the underground? oh wait you don't...you only own 6 disc's....which means you snagged them from others.

No telling me how to dump isn't quality control...mainly when its coming from some dumb who only produced a batch script...which in retrospect you probably stole from someone else and simply tagged your name to it.

As for my noble crc's...you've already proven that if I delete something you'll dig it out of the dumpster shortly there after...so why bother.

I also noticed you used the term "outdated" when addressing the old dumps...guess you finally came to the realization that they where still VALID DUMPS I mean what do we have now...dumps minus some null data...with the addition of useless data correction, because thats what it is. So in truth we exchanged dumps that had a little extra useless data for those that have a LOT more useless data. Boy that sounds like a fine and required update to me.

NO I do not agree with you for shit, your deceitful & your worthless mr six disc. As for statues...don't you have one going over there at the underground...you know the place where you get to share the games you don't own, and that you certainly put no fucking effort into dumping. I mean hell you got tons of guys over there thanking you for sharing all these games...yet you didn't do shit for work, you didn't but shit out there for money...basically you haven't done a damn thing to deserve the thanks you get. Mainly because if all else...those dumb asses don't realize exactly how many more games you managed to screw them out of.

I mean lets face it, with Mozgus & I gone you've really been the only uploader the public now see's...and hence the one to snag all the glory.

Case -

You'll have fun here just as long as the only statues are those made for Darc and no one else, even tho he's not doing a damn bit of work.

So if you want to build his ego, and be his bitch or monkey then go for it.

Because you got to keep in mind the only thing important is Darc's ego, getting a full collection out he doesn't give a shit other wise he wouldn't have pulled the shit that he has.

Maddog is just about as bad...he's fine just as long as he has the fastest growing collection in tosec. I dumped like 70 games in a three week period and all he managed to check was like 15 and that might be a little high on his side. I haven't checked the dat's but I'm fairly certain that the bulk of the games they are still adding to the collection are based off the data from my dumps some time ago that they are only NOW getting around to verifying.

Keep in mind I did have the strong desire to see the collection complete...not only did a buy ungodly amount of games, but I also had the balls to ship my BBA off to someone I never met so that they could dump what they had as well.

I've gone the distance, and I got shit on.
User avatar
darcagn
Site Founder & Admin
Site Founder & Admin
Posts: 325
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:12 am

Post by darcagn » Fri Oct 05, 2007 2:50 pm

Nologic wrote:My & Mozgus not being there for that discussion is a direct result of fucking not being told about the IRC fucking channel to begin with...so oh fucking full of shit one...exactly how the fuck where we to chime in?

Secondly it should common bloody respect to those that will be doing the BULK of the dumping if they have any thoughts on this...but no...we where ignored & left in the dark. I wasn't told about the IRC channel for like WEEKS after you fucks made this discussion.
I apologized for keeping you in the dark and invited you to the IRC channel the same day the preliminary decision was made (and my PM sentbox verifies this). There was plenty of time for you to come in and discuss that before it was a finalized format. It is your negligence that caused you to be in the dark long-term.
Nologic wrote:umm I didn't draw any lines with DCtorrents...you did...Saosin is your bitch isn't he? I lost uploader status at your request to him didn't I? I got banned from there because you couldn't handle someone confronting you so you kept whining to him...till finally he give in.
The "drawing lines" thing was you separating the CRC-submitting/sharing community (Dumpcast) vs. the file sharing (supposedly ignoble) community (DCtorrents). You definitely drew a line there in your previous post.

Saosin is not my bitch, as DCtorrents is not my site. It's Saosin's choice to follow this project. Saosin asked me if your uploader status should be removed after you threw your tantrum and I simply agreed that it should. Also, like I told you before, I never had you banned from DCtorrents and I didn't even know you were banned until after you started bitching to me. Surely if I requested him to ban you there I would've banned you from here, too, no?
Nologic wrote:Okay dumbass your reaching with that swapping bullshit, because I was simply stating one should call a spade a spade. Tell me Darc you own that many games that your sharing over at the underground? oh wait you don't...you only own 6 disc's....which means you snagged them from others.
If you read my post you would understand that I took no moral stance on sharing dumps, but simply judging your moral stance as hypocrisy when you throw up such a big stink about how the sharing was being done.
Nologic wrote:No telling me how to dump isn't quality control...mainly when its coming from some dumb who only produced a batch script...which in retrospect you probably stole from someone else and simply tagged your name to it.

As for my noble crc's...you've already proven that if I delete something you'll dig it out of the dumpster shortly there after...so why bother.

I also noticed you used the term "outdated" when addressing the old dumps...guess you finally came to the realization that they where still VALID DUMPS I mean what do we have now...dumps minus some null data...with the addition of useless data correction, because thats what it is. So in truth we exchanged dumps that had a little extra useless data for those that have a LOT more useless data. Boy that sounds like a fine and required update to me.
BBRip and DreamRip are not dependable enough dumpers for our project, and this has MORE to do with the fact that the data itself is not dependable than mostly-irrelevant ECC and offset inclusion issues. There were dumps on DCtorrents that were verified BAD dumps. I didn't want any dumps on there that were of questionable integrity. That is quality control.
Nologic
Posts: 207
Joined: Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:14 pm

Post by Nologic » Fri Oct 05, 2007 5:22 pm

Tell you what I’ll give you the IRC thing to a certain extent…I knew tosec had an IRC channel from well before this venture…didn’t know where…didn’t care. You may have given me notice that such a channel did exist & just for grinz lets go ahead and say you actually gave me the addy.

However lets cover a few basic facts first.
1. I loosely was affiliated with the Dumpcast project & certainly was not in any way affiliated with tosec; that was your pick to suck tosec’s dick…not mine and certainly wasn’t ran past me.
2. I was never informed that I had to attend tosec’s IRC to have a voice in things. I certainly didn’t see the need to as I hadn’t joined tosec.

However if you did or not it’s hard to say, as you’ve already altered data on this site prior against the wishes of others, it leaves little doubt that you could and would do so yet again. So your logs as proof is void by your own prior actions.

Additionally I asked Saosin directly if you had requested the removal of my upload status, and he confirmed that you did. So someone is lying…and given your past activities it strongly lends itself to you being the one caught in a lie.

Back to the subject matter I had no reason to believe that tosec’s IRC channel was the only place where shit mattered and if you didn’t attend you where shit out of luck. Frankly if I had been informed that, I would have told you and them to go fuck your selves right then and there.

The whole “drawing lines” bs of yours…frankly seems like your trying to alter the path of the argument…as there was no real big stink other than you seem to be the only one on the receiving of all the at-boys...that are far from deserved.

Quality control…funny I seem to recall dumping those games during that time period from 3 or more disc’s to make sure things where valid on my end..and if I couldn’t do that it was so noted. Additionally there were few bad dumps from BBRip…actually I think only ?azbot? to be effected. Also dumps during that period where marked if they were valid or not…so it was really up to the download if they wanted to take a risk on downloading said file. However you do seem to drive the nail home “I didn’t want any..” as it’s what you want…not what others want. Hence we are all suppose to be your bitch’s. In truth its not about quality control…its about your control & you getting undeserved high praise.

Let’s face it, you where getting over shadowed by everyone at that time, you where no longer any sort of hot shot, just some guy that started a project that got away from you. However you have managed to some extent to rope it back into your control…you’re now the hot shot…and you’re running out of games fast…which explains why now you’re taking more time to go round and round with me…in some vain hope that maybe I’ll come back…or at the very least that I’ll stop bad mouthing you so that others will be foolish enough to aid you in maintaining your falsified lime light.

Your habitual in your acts of running over others, and not allowing them a say in matters when they damn well should.
User avatar
darcagn
Site Founder & Admin
Site Founder & Admin
Posts: 325
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:12 am

Post by darcagn » Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:01 pm

Nologic wrote:1. I loosely was affiliated with the Dumpcast project & certainly was not in any way affiliated with tosec; that was your pick to suck tosec’s dick…not mine and certainly wasn’t ran past me.
2. I was never informed that I had to attend tosec’s IRC to have a voice in things. I certainly didn’t see the need to as I hadn’t joined tosec.
Why should I give someone who is only loosely affiliated with my project a say in the manner? Especially when I myself was going to have my project "bought out" by a much larger project upon which I only have a tiny input? Especially when some of the TOSEC guys have more discs than you do?
Nologic wrote:However if you did or not it’s hard to say, as you’ve already altered data on this site prior against the wishes of others, it leaves little doubt that you could and would do so yet again. So your logs as proof is void by your own prior actions.
I didn't alter any data on this site. Restoring a backup because you deleted things doesn't qualify as altering in my book.
Nologic wrote:Additionally I asked Saosin directly if you had requested the removal of my upload status, and he confirmed that you did. So someone is lying…and given your past activities it strongly lends itself to you being the one caught in a lie.
Well, you got me there. Checking my DCtorrents PMs, it was indeed I who requested that you have your uploader status removed after you went all crazy on me.

Considering your break from Dumpcast & TOSEC, though, it wouldn't really make much sense for Saosin to keep you as an uploader, though, doesn't it? I chose not to go all freakout and I did not ban you.
Nologic wrote:Back to the subject matter I had no reason to believe that tosec’s IRC channel was the only place where shit mattered and if you didn’t attend you where shit out of luck. Frankly if I had been informed that, I would have told you and them to go fuck your selves right then and there.
Then I guess it doesn't matter which direction I took in keeping you informed, after all? It's quite obvious that this was a startup project and you wanted to hop in and "be somebody" here... merging with TOSEC would have eliminated your ability to do that.
Nologic wrote:Quality control…funny I seem to recall dumping those games during that time period from 3 or more disc’s to make sure things where valid on my end..and if I couldn’t do that it was so noted. Additionally there were few bad dumps from BBRip…actually I think only ?azbot? to be effected. Also dumps during that period where marked if they were valid or not…so it was really up to the download if they wanted to take a risk on downloading said file.
I attempted to rebuild several of the old-format dumps' data tracks to the new format to save time and bandwidth, and several of them did not convert properly.
Nologic wrote:However you do seem to drive the nail home “I didn’t want any..” as it’s what you want…not what others want. Hence we are all suppose to be your bitch’s. In truth its not about quality control…its about your control & you getting undeserved high praise.
This was my project and az_bont's, we together chose the path that this site would take. If it's our project, we call the shots, no matter what people only loosely affiliated with the site think.
Nologic wrote:Let’s face it, you where getting over shadowed by everyone at that time, you where no longer any sort of hot shot, just some guy that started a project that got away from you. However you have managed to some extent to rope it back into your control…you’re now the hot shot…and you’re running out of games fast…which explains why now you’re taking more time to go round and round with me…in some vain hope that maybe I’ll come back…or at the very least that I’ll stop bad mouthing you so that others will be foolish enough to aid you in maintaining your falsified lime light.
If I wanted to remain in grand control of this project or be projected as a big special great man, I would've never joined together with TOSEC. I don't call shots in TOSEC, I simply help out as much as possible within my ability. I wanted to start a community of people sharing GDIs, and it evolved into something that is in my opinion much better, and I am certainly not at the helm, nor do I care.

Quite frankly, you just joined this project thinking that dumping is some glorious fun adventure, when it isn't.
Nologic
Posts: 207
Joined: Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:14 pm

Post by Nologic » Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:49 pm

As to why…how about a 170 reasons to your 6..aditionally as far as I’m aware I’ve dumped more games than the rest of the former Dumpcast crew combined…and it’s also the bulk of the current tosec dumps are verified based off my dumps. I would say I should have SAY in things regardless of any affiliations based on those facts alone.

Let’s see achmed had what 200 non-dups…and I at the time had 170 non-dups not including the small handful of euro & jap games…so far as I’m aware only achmed superseded me…tho I do wonder if he still does. Anyways so in reality only one person any where superseded me.

You changed the reality of that data…it is an alteration. If something is whole then is broken its altered, if it was encrypted then decrypted it’s been altered…I couldn't care less about how you define things so keep your book.

Hmm calling me crazy because I take issue with your disrespect and misleading of others…as you show here by admitting you lied. You get mild props for admitting doing wrong…but you still did wrong.

I personally see no reason for the removal of my uploader status…as the site was for uploading DC images…and frankly I had uploaded nothing but…dumpcast or tosec be damned.

As for you not having me banned…I find that hard to believe as it was you pulling Saosin’s strings for so long…and your known to lie.

Your right I wanted to me somebody…I didn’t want to be your nigger or tosec’s & simply be told what to do and be expected to do it.

Frankly I had no idea if anyone at tosec at the time superseded me in non-dups…and actually for total discs…I at the time had far more than achmed…so depending how you want to view things…achmed was or wasn’t superior.

My main issue with it…was that I wasn’t asked, and bullshit was spread that everyone had kissed and made up…funny I don’t recall any of that kissing…nor does Mozgus…so it must have been only you and maddog engaged as lovers.

Your failure to rebuild is highly subject to methods used…and frankly I have yet to see where the new method is shown to be more accurate…all I know is that httpdach tends not to fail as often during dumps.

Hmm yeah your project…and wow it went from a screaming success to a low hum because of your guys picks in how to do things, and in which walk over those looking to assist. Your cheap cop out is not reassuring for anyone.

Hmm funny you seem to be the big man in the public eye…so from what I can tell merging with tosec did you no damage since you’re a failure at dumping.

Your right I did think it could be a fun and rewarding experience for all involved…then you decided to start shitting on everyone…and I guess now your dragging az_bont down with you.

So thanks for fucking up a good thing for everyone.
Locked