PC Pro

This forum is for discussing Dumpcast or the TOSEC project itself. Post suggestions or ask questions about the project or the website here.

Moderator: Moderators

Cassiel

PC Pro

Post by Cassiel »

As many fans of our TOSEC project have pointed out, the UK's biggest selling PC monthly magazine 'PC Pro' name checked us in their June 2014 issue, in their 'IN DEPTH' article: "Run retro games on phone, tablet and PC". Whilst this was very exciting, they did sadly get a few facts muddled up.

I'm happy to report that they have printed a substantial correction in their letters page in this month's edition (September 2014) under the heading 'Credit where credit's due'. So if you are a resident of the UK, or one of the many other countries around the world they republish the mag, then go down to your local news agent or convenience store and check us out... page 10.

http://www.tosecdev.org/news/other/85-pc-pro
darcagn
Site Founder & Admin
Site Founder & Admin

Re: PC Pro

Post by darcagn »

That's awesome! Wish there were a scan of it.
Cassiel

Re: PC Pro

Post by Cassiel »

I'll make some scans. :)

What they printed was edited down from what I originally sent/discussed, but still good enough!

I also discussed with the editor the possibility of contributing to future (retro related) articles which they seemed very keen on, so that will be a bit more exposure to the project too.

Very exciting stuff…