Rayman 2 Promo

This forum is for discussing Dumpcast or the TOSEC project itself. Post suggestions or ask questions about the project or the website here.

Moderator: Moderators

Cassiel

Rayman 2 Promo

Post by Cassiel »

Do we need the white label version for verifying/dumping?
darcagn
Site Founder & Admin
Site Founder & Admin

Re: Rayman 2 Promo

Post by darcagn »

Usually the white labels are the same hashes as the retail copy for DC stuff. However I'll wait for maddog to respond as he would know more about the data we have on this specific title. Which region?
Cassiel

Post by Cassiel »

I'm guessing EU (disc has multiple languages on front).

I'm just asking because one for sale has come up, inexpensively. Thought these were generally rarer/more expensive?
darcagn
Site Founder & Admin
Site Founder & Admin

Post by darcagn »

They are rarer/more expensive but a lot of times they contain the exact same data as the retail copies, down to the exact bits, so although its good to dump and verify that the white label is indeed the same data, we likely won't get new data from it.
Maddog
is awesome
is awesome

Post by Maddog »

Nothing much to add, you guys pretty much said everything. Though we have discovered some data variants among the white labels, in 95 percent of cases they are exactly the same. Worth the gamble if cheap, but nothing more probably.
Cassiel

Post by Cassiel »

Well, I've bought it anyway... though I strongly suspect this may end up being a 'gate way' drug to buying much much more. LOL

Once I receive, I'll forward it to one of you guys (preferably in UK) to dump. You never know... :)
Maddog
is awesome
is awesome

Post by Maddog »

Got to admit that buying this crap is addictive... :)
Though I don't think we actually have a dumper in the UK. If I were still in the homeland you'd at least be able to find someone in the same continent, but now I'm living in Dubai. At least this means I'll be able to spend more money on the rarer and more expensive shit in the future...
atreyu187

Post by atreyu187 »

Buy a SD adapter for a few bucks and dump them yourself. Super cheap and easy.