Giant Gram 2000 and Triggerheart Exelica

This forum is for discussing Dumpcast or the TOSEC project itself. Post suggestions or ask questions about the project or the website here.

Moderator: Moderators

trickytree

Giant Gram 2000 and Triggerheart Exelica

Post by trickytree »

Hi,

I have Giant Gram 2000 and Triggerheart Exelica, both of which I think need a second dump. I no longer have a Dreamcast though so have no way to make dumps of these. Can I send these to someone on here, who could then dump them and put the GDIs on Underground Gamer?

PS. Am I right in thinking that Mobile Suit Gundam EFF vs Zeon has now been dumped twice so will make its way into TOSEC? I have that too if it needs another dump.

Thanks.
atreyu187

Post by atreyu187 »

I will happily dump and return them to you. I have done it for other members of Underground Gamer and I am the torrent mod there so you can trust me. I have done this for at least four others. If interested hit me up here or on UG under the same name.
trickytree

Post by trickytree »

Thanks, I did actually PM you before making this thread, but the message got stuck in my outbox - a new member restriction maybe? Regardless, PM me please and we can get this done.
atreyu187

Post by atreyu187 »

Dont think pms work here. It me up on underground gamer same name. And depending on the ring code the third may need to be dumped. If you cluld tell me that I could tell you. Thanks for your help.
trickytree

Post by trickytree »

Thanks, I have your address now. It seems I can receive PMs, but ones I send get stuck in my outbox!

Do you need the boxes or just the discs? It would be easier and cheaper to just send a wallet with the discs.

I've checked the ring codes:
Triggerheart Exelica matches the single dump on here.

Giant Gram 2000 - I have two copies of this, one matches the ring code of the single dump on here, but the other has a slightly different code in the suffix part. Should I send you both copies?

HDR-0101-0456 2MS1 C 07 (matches dump on here)
HDR-0101-0456 3M1 C 07 (new version?)

As for Gundam EFF vs Zeon, the ring codes for both discs match the codes for both dumps on here, so I assume two is enough and I don't need to send?

Thanks.
Maddog
is awesome
is awesome

Post by Maddog »

From what I understand about how this site works, sent PMs stay in the outbox until the recipient reads them. Then they get moved to the Sentbox. The PM system works fine as far as I can tell, if you can't send or receive any make sure your Inbox and/or Sentbox isn't full. They have a small limit on number of messages they can store.

For Giant Gram 2000, send in both discs. I have a dump of the 3M version sitting around as well, so we might verify them both in one shot. :)
trickytree

Post by trickytree »

Thanks for explaining the PM system here, this is the first forum I've used that works that way so it threw me a bit.

I will be sending both GG2K discs, so we can get both verified.
atreyu187

Post by atreyu187 »

Games should be here Monday and will dump all three then. Thanks again for the opportunity to help!!
atreyu187

Post by atreyu187 »

All three arrived and dumped will post hashes tonight!!