USA Dumps List

This forum is for discussing Dumpcast or the TOSEC project itself. Post suggestions or ask questions about the project or the website here.

Moderator: Moderators

atreyu187

Post by atreyu187 »

Dumping army men and planet web 2.62 tonight!
atreyu187

Post by atreyu187 »

Both Generator vol1-2 in my possession though I said I wouldn't be buying them I got one heck of a deal.
atreyu187

Post by atreyu187 »

Maddog wrote:
Vigi wrote:Hi, I don't know if this is the right topic.. anyway:

there are 2 versions of Mortal Kombat Gold NTSC-US:

- A gold colored one, which is the buggy version.
- A red colored one, which is the fixed version.

I noticed that there's a v1.001 Mortal Kombat Gold in your set. I can confirm that Redump dumped the fixed version from the red disc, which is marked as v1.006 there.

I don't know if your dump (marked v1.001) is the same fixed one, and that the version number was taken from another file or something? Otherwise the dumps should be different, and you are missing the fixed one. There are several auctions on ebay with this version, for instance here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mortal-Kombat-G ... 642wt_1163
Hi, thanks for passing your info on.
It's not a mistake, we have 3 different unverified dumps of v1.006 submitted and the only verified one is v1.001 which I own too. It's indeed on a gold colored disc.
Strangely enough, the fixed versions of Midway games are supposed to be easy to distinguish from their cover, since the fixed version had a "Hot! New!" splash logo on it (as seen on your Ebay link too) while the old one didn't as seen here. Yet, my game came with the "Hot! New!" splash, while the disc was still the old version. Maybe someone changed covers or discs, who knows...

Normally I'd already have bought the newer version too, but since my finances are shit these days due to unemployment it will have to wait. Unless someone else submits it first. :)
Ok got another 1.006 red disc dump coming your way

EDIT

Scratch that due to failing on a CDDA track. Need to have it resurfaced first.