Get your Wind & Water Power Battles custom sprite!

This forum is for discussion pertaining to homebrew and indie software for the Dreamcast, such as homebrew games, emulators/interpreters, and other homebrew software/applications. Porting requests and developmental ideas are not to be made here; you can make those here. If you need any help burning discs for homebrew software, this is the place to ask as well.
Sweater Fish
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Get your Wind & Water Power Battles custom sprite!

Post by Sweater Fish »

Hey, I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere here on dcemulation.org, so just in case anyone wasn't aware, the developers of the upcoming Dreamcast version of Wind & Water Power Battles are taking orders for custom sprites. For $15 they'll draw a sprite based on a photo you send them and then you'll be able to use that sprite in the game (at least on the stats screen...maybe also in the battle mode?). It's a really cool thing. I don't know how much longer they'll be offering it, the ordering period has already been extended for an extra two weeks which are just about up. So if you want to order a sprite, better do it soon.

Here's the sprite they drew of me:

It looks just like me! Except that I do in fact have a nose.

Go check out their site:

http://www.wind-water.net/

The game is looking great, by the way. I recently received the demo disc that came with the German Retro mag and I've been playing it a lot. It's a really well-conceived puzzle game with a totally deep bonus system. Lots of game modes, too, and really nice music and graphics. I can't wait to get my hands on the final copy.

...word is bondage...
Grimlock
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Get your Wind & Water Power Battles custom sprite!

Post by Grimlock »

I want to buy it, but the pre-orders at Redspotgames still aren't open.

Hail Picard!