Inserting Game Genie into nester?

This forum is for discussion pertaining to homebrew and indie software for the Dreamcast, such as homebrew games, emulators/interpreters, and other homebrew software/applications. Porting requests and developmental ideas are not to be made here; you can make those here. If you need any help burning discs for homebrew software, this is the place to ask as well.
otakonx
DCEmu Fast Newbie
DCEmu Fast Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Inserting Game Genie into nester?

Post by otakonx »

Does anyone know how to insert the game genie function into the new nester6 so I can burn it using DC factory? Thanks ahead of time if you can help :)

Otakonx
infinite-nothing
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by infinite-nothing »

ok im not exactly sure and i know ther is a tutorial around here somewhere but im pretty sure it has to do with placin a folder with the gamegeni4e codes in the root but i repeat i am not sure about this so look for a tutorial
"your best......your best, losers always whine about there best. Winners go home and f**k the prom queen"-Sean Connery"-
kRYPT_
DCFactory Creator
DCFactory Creator

Re: Inserting Game Genie into nester?

Post by kRYPT_ »

Click on Scripts, and update to the latest Nester script.
When you go through it, there will be a setting for game genie. If you enable it, then at the correct moment in the process, DCF will halt and start the Game Genie assistant with it's output pre-set to the correct place. When you're done with it, it will close, and DCF will continue on making the image.
otakonx wrote:Does anyone know how to insert the game genie function into the new nester6 so I can burn it using DC factory? Thanks ahead of time if you can help :)

Otakonx