Scariest TV show...

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
LukeD
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Scariest TV show...

Post by LukeD »

Everyone list the TV show that scares you the most. For me it would have to be the Mr. Men show. Especially the end of every show. *shudders* If you haven't seen that show don't ever watch it if you want to save money on tharapy.
It's all About the Pentiums!!!
IUG-13

Post by IUG-13 »

Um, do you mean the Man Show? I mean, how would you need mental help watching girls on trampoleans?
Dr Zoidberg
The Filth
The Filth

Post by Dr Zoidberg »

No, he probably means Mr. Men:

Hehe, here's an alternate Mr. Men pic:

This is more like it!
IUG-13

Post by IUG-13 »

OMFG!!! I read this books back in Kindergarden!!!!
Jeeba Jabba
Jeeba Jabba

Post by Jeeba Jabba »

Teletubbies definitely...
The fact that they made millions of dollars off of a show that contains nothing more than mumbling in jibberish and degrading small children's behavior completely puzzles me
"He who cannot draw on 3,000 years is living hand-to-mouth." -Goethe
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class

Post by Veggita2099 »

I like cats *ralph wiggems voice*
Wii number: 1227 6854 1080 3665
LukeD
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by LukeD »

Yeah Dr. Z that's the one. Thanks for clearing that up while I wasn't here. Anyway the Mr. Men books were pretty popular long ago but they tried to make a T.V. show out of it! It wasn't even on public television or any cable channels but A BROADCAST CHANNEL! Anyway it consisted of real live people in costumes (for example a caveman) and the people would have a different problem each episode (for example not wanting to share) then the Mr. Men cartoon would play and after it was over, it goes back to the real life actors who solve their problem. Then the need for tharapy comes in. The actors in costumes (really bad actors and really bad costumes) proceed to dance. Not dance but more like wave their arms and legs trying to dance. They made these faces like they were cool while they did little arm waves, did little egyptian walking things, and other akward looking moves. :o :o :o Maybe I'll find a video of it and upload it (18+ only) cause they played the same dance scene at the end of every episode. It truely is the scariest TV show ever. I used to see it all the time cause it came on before my block of cartoons (this was a while back) and yes Telletubbies comes in second and Barney third.
It's all About the Pentiums!!!
Bling_
YATTA!
YATTA!

Post by Bling_ »

i dont know about scariest but funniest is right here http://www.sleepinginadream.com/dcemu/w ... vieNOW.swf
It's Thinking,
cKy_Bling
"I like my beers cold, and my homosexuals flamin'!"
http://www.ckymusic.com
DAMN RIGHT I'M A SPAMMER!!