How do i take the game soundtrack off of the game cd?

General purpose discussion about gaming and emulation.
SurXes
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

How do i take the game soundtrack off of the game cd?

Post by SurXes »

can i take the gamesoundtrack from a DC game?
~.::?urXes 6raffiX::.

"Distributor local street corner contributor"~J5
Mr Spoon

Post by Mr Spoon »

Unless its a warez copy you cant. A standard PC cdrom drive is unable to read the second track on a GDrom so it isnt possible as all the main files for the game are stored there 8)
LukeD
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by LukeD »

Well if you have a sound test option in your game you can make your own if you have a headphone out on your tv or stereo equipment. Just plug that into you microphone in on your pc, convert it to (whatever the audio format for CDs is) and burn it on a CD.

My way is kind of the cheap and legal way.
Last edited by LukeD on Thu Dec 06, 2001 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It's all About the Pentiums!!!
sam17
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran

Post by sam17 »

first i dont remember the name of the Dreamcast sound format(i thin is ADX or something) you can use i plugin for winamp to heard the music in you PC or you can download a program (ADX2MP3)to convets the music to mp3, if the game have 2 seccions and the first one have may tracks is the easiest way (games like uNREAL,QUAKE ,ETC), YOU CAN EVEN change the music of your DC games, you can convert any mp3 song to ADX and rename to the original name.or if the game uses the second type of music (regular track is the first seccion) just change the songs for the first seccion but remember always to rename....

i'm not giving you the site uf this programs because some legal resons.. but now you know ...

8) 8) 8)

sorry but my english is not perfect.