Screw X-box,PS1&2,and Game cube!!

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.

Do you think Dreamcast will last forever?

Total votes: 0
aneil069
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Screw X-box,PS1&2,and Game cube!!

Post by aneil069 »

DREAMCAST WILL NEVER DIE!!!!!!!
HAIL TO YOUR MASTER!!!!
BOW DOWN TO THE ALMIGHTY DREAMCAST
All those who believe otherwise are pathetic little wenies and can eat a big hairy turd. And I hope you choke on it.

LONG LIVE DREAMCAST!!!!!!!!!!!!
shawn27199
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

uhh

Post by shawn27199 »

NO BUD I THINK THE ONLY LOSER HERE IS THE ONE WHO POSTS RETARDED THINGS LIKE THE ONE HERE (SEE ABOVE AND ANY FOLLOWING COMMENTS MADE) all systems are good in there own way.
DuffMan
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by DuffMan »

I think that it won't last forever, because when Emu's come out on Xbox, Gamecube, PS2. People will not want to program for a system nobody wants emus for. Although I do think that we will have Emu's for a few more years.
Dr Wily

Post by Dr Wily »

Well, if 'rumours' are to be believed MS have an X-Box addon in the works to allow DC games to be played on an X-Box...

SEGA and MS both completely deny this, but then again January of this year SEGA vehemently denied the DC was going to be scrapped...
Holly Hasney
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by Holly Hasney »

It will live forever... Just like most consoles..

There are still hacks for the Genesis coming out, people coding for the Speccy and C64 and commercial games coming out for the Lynx... What would make this system any different, especially as it IS easy to program for!
radish28
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by radish28 »

dreamcast forever! it will never die! im with you bud.
DeGamer1
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by DeGamer1 »

LONG LIVE SEGA DREAMCAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't ever see my self getting rid of my DC :D
It's too damn good!

Maybe I'll start coding some emus ;)
Jelly_Warrior
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran

Post by Jelly_Warrior »

The DC is going to become a collector's item!
The last SEGA console ever made!

In the future we'll will look apon one in a museum and say to our children "Yeah, we had those back in the days when games were great"
discostu55555
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by discostu55555 »

yeah, long live the dc...guess who just got a backup dc.... fifty bucks, i mean, i may get a third (so i can screw around modding one, play on one, and keep the third for a backup).... all systems live on with those who love them...
i, in the last few months have dusted off the old nes and have a 20 game collection (that will be growing soon).... bought a new ac adapter for my snes (bought wolfenstein for it today) and have a mere 4 games for it (and a bud is borrowing one...man, i need to find my old copy of chrono trigger)... was planning to get another genesis soon, but may just hold out for a nomad (debating if the extra price of the sys+batteries is worth the portability).... i mean, if youre into the oldies, youll go back, and i suspect that the dc will eventually be the same... all systems have devolopement on them no matter how obscure the system was, and a big one like dc will probably live on in the same way as the spectrum has (still, you can get at least one demo/app every couple of months for it... just a matter of finding the info)... im not really sure where i was going with this, but i recall trying to make some point about how dc already has dev and many older systems didnt have much homebrew untill well after their fade from store shelves....
Bobot
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

Post by Bobot »

I happen to want a PS2. That doesn't mean I hate the DC, but it is comments like these that keep me from endorsing anything to my friends. It just seems too militant.