Girl Troubles

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
TrendWhore
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Girl Troubles

Post by TrendWhore »

I'm hoping you guys can give me a hand with this problem I'm having....

A few weeks ago, I met this girl at school. She's stolen my heart!! She's beautiful, funny... everything.

My problem is this: I can't seem to get up the guts to ask her out. We have a mutual friend, and she said that Jenny (the name of my angel) is interested in another guy right now. Talk about TEH SUCK!

I spend all my time thinking about her now, every waking moment. We've talked on the phone a bit, and she even laughs at my jokes.

Anyone have any suggestions?
Dr Zoidberg
The Filth
The Filth

Post by Dr Zoidberg »

I'd give you some advice but I'm not sure if you're being serious or fooling around. I will tell you that any relationship advice I'd give you would involve the word "hooker"...

Hmmm, that gives me an idea. :idea:
Last edited by Dr Zoidberg on Tue Nov 20, 2001 5:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
TrendWhore
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

Post by TrendWhore »

VERY serious :*(
Dr Zoidberg
The Filth
The Filth

Post by Dr Zoidberg »

Ahhh, OK.

Let her go out with this other guy first but remain friends with her, when they break up & after she's gotten over it she might realize how much she likes you & then you can make your move on her. Or you could just ask her out straight away & she could say yes I suppose...

I'll save my hooker advice for another topic. ;)
Mr Spoon

Post by Mr Spoon »

Sound advise mate, But I dont think I could standby and watch the girl of my dreams go off with another bloke. . . . . Only wish id stopped Kylie :cry:
IUG-13

Post by IUG-13 »

[quote=Dr Zoidberg]
Let her go out with this other guy first but remain friends with her, when they break up & after she's gotten over it she might realize how much she likes you & then you can make your move on her.
[/quote]

TRUST me, that doesn't work.
Katana_

Post by Katana_ »

its such a hard thing to deal with trust me... just spend time together, its the best way to get a relationship going
Ivan Driago
DCEmu Fast Newbie
DCEmu Fast Newbie

Post by Ivan Driago »

my advice remember 2 sniff the terrain b4 u go down and bring a trojan.
Heliophobe_
Smeg Creator
Smeg Creator

Post by Heliophobe_ »

bo150000
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by bo150000 »

My advice is to get a date with someone else. It will make her jellous...trust me! Anyone will work. I had to date Chyna for a couple years in order to get Steph. Now I'm worth billions....
Cmtz
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Happen to me once

Post by Cmtz »

I was about to ask a girl out 4 years ago. We were looking out the window. I was about to say will you go with me to the movies this weekend but just then my physics teacher walked in and gave her the keys to his car so she could get some cake out. She walked down stairs. Her friends were there and she felt so cool with keys that she said "Me and Candido(my name) are going to go to.. to.....to... I interuped and said we're gonna have sex. I was slapped so hard.
CG1
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by CG1 »

rip the other dudes eyes out, then she wont wanna go out with some1 with out eyes, an shes ALL urs :D
IUG-13

Post by IUG-13 »

[quote=Heliophobe]
[/quote]
Huh?

Trust me TrendWhore, I am going through the same hell, but I ment her at work. Also, there is another problem, but I don't want to make it public, if you pm me in irc I'll spill my guts though.
Kami

Post by Kami »

hrm, this usually works for me but just ask her out lol.
SonicBlaze
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

I know what to do

Post by SonicBlaze »

Listen buddy, I can give you some good advice, don't listen to the rest. All you do is follow that guy arround, and whne he least expects it, take him out. I suggest an ally, or hidden area, than come back to the girl and consolidate her, if she still rejects her......... take her out too. 8)
Jordan
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

Post by Jordan »

just impress her

take her to a hospital and let her watch you completely devour a stillborn fetus.

always works
Kami

I know what to do

Post by Kami »

[quote=SonicBlaze]
Listen buddy, I can give you some good advice, don't listen to the rest. All you do is follow that guy arround, and whne he least expects it, take him out. I suggest an ally, or hidden area, than come back to the girl and consolidate her, if she still rejects her......... take her out too. 8)
[/quote]

that works too! tho she might ask why the other guy has a black eye but just tell the kid to say he got beaten up by someone else or else
Guizzy

You're not the only one!

Post by Guizzy »

This happened many times to me. I haven't resolved the problems, even if I know the solution very well. The problem is that girls are usually looking to a man as a buddy, then, if he's a really... really good friend, maybe as a relationship. Most males look at girls as relationships, and if not sucessful, maybe as buddies.

The solution is quite simple; make everything for the girl to see you often. You can even try to be the lucky d00d's friend just to have her see you. Try to show yourself on your better side (not exagerating, of course), and do not miss any opportunity to compare you favorably to that guy.

Or you can pay one of your friends to try to rape her, then you come to the "rescue". That'd make you her hero ;)

Or you can play dating sims and try to reproduce that kind of stuff in real life; it usually end with you being slapped. Or maybe it would work if she's a sex-starved nympho...
Bling_
YATTA!
YATTA!

Post by Bling_ »

dude just call her 1-800-COLLECT...and she'll want to suck ur (ock for saving her a buck or 2...I PITY DA FOOL WHO DOESN'T DIAL COLLECT.....or u can can a spoon and eat her as$hole!!!that always works for me!
dreamcaster1
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by dreamcaster1 »

Just ask her out if she says no just dont talk to her anymore it will make her want you because you can function with out her trust me girls never want guys that want them you need to make her think that you did want her but now you dont if you really want to get to her tell a friend of hers that you used to like her but that was before you realized how stuck up she was shit like that always works