DoomDC w/ DreamInducer

Talk about Quake, Doom, Wolfenstein 3D, or other DC first person shooting game ports and mods for those games in here.
joe
DCEmu Fast Newbie
DCEmu Fast Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

DoomDC w/ DreamInducer

Post by joe »

i want to try to put together a collection of all the dooms together w/ the dreaminducer menu. i tried last night and i got everthing how i want it, pictures, list.dxl, theme.dxl; and it loaded but it wont sucessfully load the games. i figure it out soon enough. ill try to find my problem. when i do i hope to zip it up so others can just place their WADS in the correct folder an have a nice menu system ready. ill let u all know how it comes along.
Specially Cork

Post by Specially Cork »

you have to put everything in the cd root instead of in a directory, including all the wads and the doom.bin file, then edit the list.dxl to link to them like that. I have doom dc working just fine under dream inducer.
joe
DCEmu Fast Newbie
DCEmu Fast Newbie

Post by joe »

oh really? thanks man, i was wondering why. i guess now theres no point it making a ready dreaminducer:doomdc menu since its so simple now w/ burnerO's selfboot inducer.

so i put all files (doom2.bin, udoom.bin, etc.) and thier respectable wads (doom2.wad, udoom.wad,etc.) in the root \cd directory?

thanks man.

P.S. how is the new doom relase? does it support weapon changing?
SpiderW
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

DOOM??

Post by SpiderW »

Ok, so to burn a Doom DC thingy, EVERY SINGLE FILE goes in the base dir? I am new to the whole burning thing, so just wondering do I need to burn or put the files together using a certain programe or can I use Nero? and can I put in homemade maps and patches in too or will that just ruin the whole thing
SpiderW
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

DOOM??

Post by SpiderW »

Ok, so to burn a Doom DC thingy, EVERY SINGLE FILE goes in the base dir? I am new to the whole burning thing, so just wondering do I need to burn or put the files together using a certain programe or can I use Nero? and can I put in homemade maps and patches in too or will that just ruin the whole thing
DC Benny
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

Just use a CD image

Post by DC Benny »

Hey SpiderW, all u need to do is download the CD image and burn it and *walla* it works.