PSO and Win 11 issue

Sylverant is a homebrew open source server for Phantasy Star Online. Dreamcast users still play PSO online with this server even today! This is the official forum for both the online game server as well as the open source project itself. Feel free to post and get a gathering started online! We can also show you how to get connected!

Moderators: BlueCrab, Aleron Ives

legit nyck
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/

PSO and Win 11 issue

Post by legit nyck »

a little doubt a pso colleague has connection problems he uses the windows 11 operating system, some time ago i was using this operating system and i tried to play some games from my personal library, for example tekken 7 i noticed that the game was super slow, and the scenarios turned black, so I tried to play my old emulator games they all closed by themselves after a few minutes
to solve these problems i formatted my system and went back to using windows 10 but i haven't tested pso on any of the 11 or 10 systems in fact i've always played pso on compatible systems vista, seven xp etc, the question i want to ask is the following would have something to do with this faulty system my colleague's disconnections when playing pso using this system?
PsO Brazilian Hunter RAmar
Espre
DCEmu Cool Newbie
DCEmu Cool Newbie

Re: PSO and Win 11 issue

Post by Espre »

I think the reason for the disconnection is not Windows 11. Today I played PSO PC all night with Bones, he uses Dreamcast or emulator, and I didn't disconnect once.