Anyone watch college football?

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
that_guy
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Anyone watch college football?

Post by that_guy »

That fucker stole my idea. 8 doesn't seem like enough though, so his idea is flawed. If he is wanting to use the current BCS bowls unless another bowl is added, then 2 games will be played at 1 bowl which will cause conflict between itself. There is the Orange, Rose, Fiesta, and Sugar Bowls, as well as the National Championship game which gets switched out every year between these 4 places. 4 games in quaters, 2 games in semi, 1 game finals at the championship game. Are these 2 games per bowl going to get switched out every year like the current system? Also I love how someone bitches immediately after they feel they were robbed. I previously said Pete Carroll, and now here it comes from the President of Georgia who happens to have alittle pull being the chairman of the NCAA executive committee. The system is flawed, the system has always been flawed, and someone is always going to complain until a playoff system with the sufficient number of teams happens.
butters
Classic Games Lover
Classic Games Lover
Location: Lubbock, Texas, United States, Sol 3, Milky Way Galaxy
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Anyone watch college football?

Post by butters »

that_guy wrote:That fucker stole my idea. 8 doesn't seem like enough though, so his idea is flawed. If he is wanting to use the current BCS bowls unless another bowl is added, then 2 games will be played at 1 bowl which will cause conflict between itself. There is the Orange, Rose, Fiesta, and Sugar Bowls, as well as the National Championship game which gets switched out every year between these 4 places. 4 games in quaters, 2 games in semi, 1 game finals at the championship game. Are these 2 games per bowl going to get switched out every year like the current system? Also I love how someone bitches immediately after they feel they were robbed. I previously said Pete Carroll, and now here it comes from the President of Georgia who happens to have alittle pull being the chairman of the NCAA executive committee. The system is flawed, the system has always been flawed, and someone is always going to complain until a playoff system with the sufficient number of teams happens.
Haha definitely not your idea. Sports writers have been throwing out that idea ever since the first year of the BCS. The problem is the people who profit most from the BCS (TV networks, conference chairmen) are not willing to give a playoff a chance.