Selling some DC controllers, need space

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
fatheadpi
First Class Dick
First Class Dick
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Selling some DC controllers, need space

Post by fatheadpi »

Howdy all. Was cleaning out my hallway closet and found some leftovers from the DCPS days. I've got some Pelican Pads with built in Vibrato and button remapping, and some nice ASCII-like fighter pads with a VMU slot. I've also got one of the pink Toy200 controllers with the trackball D-pad. I'd like to get rid of all of it as one big box but I'll take what I can get. Anyone interested?
Need a Treamcast, Dreamcast modchip, HUGE DC memory card, ASCII-like DC fighter pad, or Saturn Gameshark with tons of backup memory? PM me.
BlueCrab
The Crabby Overlord
The Crabby Overlord

Post by BlueCrab »

I might be interested (if not in the whole thing, at least in the controller with the trackball). Lemme know what you're looking for price wise, I guess.
Juan
DCEmu Commie
DCEmu Commie

Post by Juan »

I might be interested if international shipping isn't a problem (and within a reasonable price).
fatheadpi
First Class Dick
First Class Dick

Post by fatheadpi »

I'll ship anywhere, paypal and cash are fine.

You're getting 10 controllers if you buy the lot. 5 fighter, 4 pelican, one trackball. On a personal level I'd like to see $65.00, which works out to $5.00 a controller and $15.00 for shipping. Outside the US please be decent enough to add $7 to shipping. All controllers except the pink trackball controller are brand new in original boxes.
Need a Treamcast, Dreamcast modchip, HUGE DC memory card, ASCII-like DC fighter pad, or Saturn Gameshark with tons of backup memory? PM me.
neoak
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by neoak »

nevermind.
BlueCrab
The Crabby Overlord
The Crabby Overlord

Post by BlueCrab »

Well, I know I can't afford the whole $65.00.... So, if you're interested, maybe we can work something out for just the one controller...