Guys, go to Bleem.com NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here lies the historical and much-loved bleemcast! forum, once frequented and moderated by Rand Linden himself, preserved for future generations to enjoy. All new bleemcast!-related posts should be made in the main forum below.
GhosT^x0
DCEmu Fast Newbie
DCEmu Fast Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Guys, go to Bleem.com NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by GhosT^x0 »

What you see will make you cry. =(
discostu55555
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by discostu55555 »

that would explain why rands been semi-mia in the past couple of weeks (although he was on the boards this morning...probably just debating whether to make an announcement or not here)...its too bad, i was really looking forward to the next pak(s)... well, i guess its true, no matter how good of a product you have, if big enough folks dont want it to suceed...
erise
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by erise »

Such a sort life span. Only 3 bleem! paks got to be released.
TMNT-Michaelangelo
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Post by TMNT-Michaelangelo »

OMFG NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! I love bleem i wanted the fu** sony shirt also. CMON BLEEM YOU CAN DO IT!!! You got thousands of fans. If you can get a ff7 or THPS 3 i mean BOOM t here you go. I know you guys are in dept horrible. But let the fans know WTF is up. This RIP is a hoax right?? Please say it is. I can't leave my dreamcast. I love bleem, DAMNIT does this mean i might have 2 buy a xbox or a gamecube or a ps2? NO!!!
Hey rand i loved bleem since day one, but I LOVE YOU GUYS!
May you Live Long And Prosper.
Please i Beg of you relase the T-Shirts. I want one sooooo badly!
Last edited by TMNT-Michaelangelo on Fri Nov 16, 2001 11:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
sam17
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran

Post by sam17 »

hey Rand in case you read this i'm really sorry, you are the man and we are your fans, thank you for such a great product and cya. if you are planning to relase any product one the future we will be here to support you. :cry: :cry: :cry: OMG this is so sad!
and sorry!

i think this is all! and cya!! :x :cry: :o :? :( :oops:

i will support any product (if there is any left) from you guys!

and SONY sux!!!!
Sub Woofer
DCEmu Cop
DCEmu Cop

Post by Sub Woofer »

Noooo!!!!! :cry:

well, this certainly sucks hard... :(

Well, whatever happens in the future, I wish you all good luck and hopefully we can look forward to something else made by your great talents in the future.

This is truly a sign of the Dreamcasts ever-so rapidly dying out.
TMNT-Michaelangelo
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

So Sad,

Post by TMNT-Michaelangelo »

Let this day be remembered in History. Fuc*ing Sony Kills Bleem. The day the dreamcast offical dies cause of damn sony. Thanks Sony, I WILL NEVER BUY ONE OF YOUR SYSTEMS EVERY AGAIN! U greedy bastards! Nintendo i might or microsoft buy may sony go straight 2 hell. This is a very very sad day in history. :(
sam17
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran

Post by sam17 »

Rand i just want to let you know that we all are at your side and if you need something just ask!

Damn this is so sad :(
biohazard
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

oh my goodness

Post by biohazard »

When I went to the site, chills went up my spine, and I got goosebumps. We will always remember you Randy, and his company Bleem, the little company that could. Tommorow, I am going out to EB and I am going to buy Bleemcast MGS.
la_eternal
DCEmu Junior
DCEmu Junior

Post by la_eternal »

Talk about disappointment! I don't know what else to say besides that I had fun with the b! disks released and I hope things go OK.

Now I'm off to hold my own little candle-light vigil...
stezo2k
DCEmu Crazy Poster
DCEmu Crazy Poster

Post by stezo2k »

grrrrrrrrr........... Now where the f*ck am i guna get bleem mgs in the UK now? damn, i should of bought it when i had the chance :cry:
Stezo
stezo2k
DCEmu Crazy Poster
DCEmu Crazy Poster

Post by stezo2k »

but bleem.co.uk works ok. wonder if i can still order from there and get the discs?
Stezo
Mr Spoon

Post by Mr Spoon »

All the major console manufacturers hate emulation, Sony, Nintendo and even Sega are against it as they only have tunnel vision and think that emus harm there sales. Hell. . . Even the mighty Micro$oft arent releasing the X-box in China and the rest of the tiger nations because of piracy problems :evil:
MetaFox
Adventure Gamer
Adventure Gamer

Post by MetaFox »

Arggh!! I just now started to play bleemcast Metal Gear Solid. I sent out letters to all the companies listed on bleem's page.

I had really believed they would be able to release at least a few more paks. Truly a sad day :(