Problem with loading disks.

Anything DreamSNES-related can be asked in this forum, such as general questions about the emulator, how to burn it, etc.
curb
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Problem with loading disks.

Post by curb »

I'm pretty sure I have burning the image file down , however.. when I insert the disk, it will take the DC Screen right to the "Music Player" - no buttons are selectable other than the back one.

How do I get the program to run / choose the rom to play? Did I do something wrong with the burning? Any information would be greatly appreciated. I have read several tutorials, and I am still stumped.
emptythought
DC Developer
DC Developer

Post by emptythought »

I should really find the time to create a FAQ.

Have you been able to load other homebrew games?
OneThirty8
Damn Dirty Ape
Damn Dirty Ape

Post by OneThirty8 »

What you're describing is a burning problem and not an issue with the emulator itself. I suggest that you provide more information, such as the type of image you're trying to burn and the software you used to burn it, so that somebody will be able to offer specific advice. If I had superpowers in this forum, I'd move it to the General Help Forum where it may be more likely to attract attention from people who have a solution for your specific problem, since it doesn't appear from your description to be a problem specific to DreamSNES.