Your Ideal Handheld

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Joestar
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Joestar »

If it has some decent specs and looks as good as the mock picture, then iRiver's G10 might come close.

Image Image

Specs revealed so far:

-800 x 480 pixel 260k color display
-4 or 8GB of internal memory
-Runs on Windows CE 5.0

Of course, it'll also need a good library of games for me to even consider :wink:
Specially Cork

Post by Specially Cork »

Joestar wrote:If it has some decent specs and looks as good as the mock picture, then iRiver's G10 might come close.

Image Image

Specs revealed so far:

-800 x 480 pixel 260k color display
-4 or 8GB of internal memory
-Runs on Windows CE 5.0

Of course, it'll also need a good library of games for me to even consider :wink:
That looks cool. But like you said, it would need a good library of games, and I doubt its going to get that. Of course it could be good for emulation, but theres only so far snes emulators and a doom port can go.
Nemesis
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Nemesis »

HomerCIDAL wrote:
N3m3sis wrote:
HomerCIDAL wrote:Sure the PSP has better graphics, but it has terrible battery life
I get much better battery life with my psp then with my GBM, but i do agree, the software is outrageously priced...that's why i bought a 1-gig stick :wink:
How's that battery life when playing a movie? Not great...but that 1GB stick should help in that area ;)
I get really good battery life when watching movies off the card, but UMD movies do drain it... but it makes sense since reading a movie from the card is not using as much power as the drive constantly reading a disk
Feel it, Don't think