smallville -spoilers-

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
SuperMegatron
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

smallville -spoilers-

Post by SuperMegatron »

I just caught tonight's episode and I couldnt believe they actually killed off his dad. I missed most of the season and i take it that at some point in the previous episodes he learns how to fly and got the fortress of solitude. I also must have missed what was on that paper. What was a picture of clark flying or something?
navi
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by navi »

Smallville Spoiler. Clark Kent is Superman :)
compacho
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster

Post by compacho »

none of us know what the photo was of. If i took a guess, i'll prolly say its another secret the kents have besides clark. And yeah, sooner or later the dad had to die. It was expected. Wudda been better if Lana knew about clark though. That was cheap how they went back in time.
SuperMegatron
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by SuperMegatron »

Yeah the hole time travel thing was kind of cheap. The show must be coming to a end though they have nearly caught up to the movies.
Hawq
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Hawq »

No spoiler at all for those of us that have read the comics, mild surprise that theyd follow them for who dies though, though I dont think he stayed dead in the comics if memory serves so it may not mean much in the series either. The fortress was grown in the first episode of season 5 & apparantly he's been flying at some point in season 4, still havent seen the first 8 or 9 episodes of that one due to the damn tv channel not showin em yet so its in there somewhere from what I've read.
The Prisoner - Makes NGE's ending look almost intelligible.
theres no-one else to blame

Bored? figure out where the above lines from. Answers
compacho
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster

Post by compacho »

Lol, funny how Jor-el says "we are not gods," but they went back in time. Also, funny how clark reacted to Lana's death and his father's. Guess the vagina is more important.

The way Johnathan died was, at least, done well. (Not dieing alone) Guess all the stress from the campaign and Lionel's loan finally got to him.

One more thing. This better be the last break up for clark and lana. It's getting ridiculous now.

Seems Season 6 will be the last.
farrell2k
DCEmu Fan
DCEmu Fan

Post by farrell2k »

The new supes flick is due out June 30th. I was thinking this may be the last season. His father is dead now, so they've pretty much caught up tp the point where he needs to head on up to the fortress go on his 12 year voyage with Jor-El through time and space, unless they want to focus on lionel and lex finding out more about him.