So, in the spirit of christmas....

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
ETR
Dumb
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

So, in the spirit of christmas....

Post by ETR »

I've decided to get off my ass and give away some of the bigger Bleem! stuff. In this case, a set of autographed Bleem! DC discs, and another un autographed set.

I've chosen people for the autographed set who I felt might need a pick me up, to remind them that they do what they do "for the scene" because people appreciate it. Two of these three are coders who had big, awesome releases, and who've pretty much heard complaints of lacking features and compatibility and blah blah blah. The other is someone who had a major tragedy in his life, but he's still here, doing what he does.

I'll be PMing them later today, but I've got some stuff to do with family and friends.

I've yet to decide how to give out the unautographed set. I'll figure something fair out, though.

Nick, if you read this, PM me, please.
Smiley wrote:I was bored and like to hear myself talk, that's all....
Quzar
Dream Coder
Dream Coder

Post by Quzar »

Weren't you sending them to the winners of dreamon?
"When you post fewer lines of text than your signature, consider not posting at all." - A Wise Man
MetaFox
Adventure Gamer
Adventure Gamer

Post by MetaFox »

Yeah, I hope that you still have some of those for the contest winners, as I have yet to recieve the bleem stuff for the prizes.
bizzle

Post by bizzle »

Still waiting for my stuff.
ETR
Dumb

Post by ETR »

MetaFox wrote:Yeah, I hope that you still have some of those for the contest winners, as I have yet to recieve the bleem stuff for the prizes.
Yeah, I'm hoping to be able to go and figure it all out on Tuesday. It was one set of Auto'd, one set unauto'd, and one retail box, right?

I think the tally was three sets auto'd, three or four unauto'd, and some other stuff. I've not sent anything out, so we're fine.

As for you, Xylene, PM me your addy again, and I'll send them out at the same time.
MetaFox
Adventure Gamer
Adventure Gamer

Post by MetaFox »

ETR wrote:Yeah, I'm hoping to be able to go and figure it all out on Tuesday. It was one set of Auto'd, one set unauto'd, and one retail box, right?
three signed Bleem for Dreamcast releases, plus the PC release, signed by Rand Linden. And the three Bleem for Dreamcast releases, unsigned, plus the PC release, unsigned.
ETR
Dumb

Post by ETR »

MetaFox wrote:
ETR wrote:Yeah, I'm hoping to be able to go and figure it all out on Tuesday. It was one set of Auto'd, one set unauto'd, and one retail box, right?
three signed Bleem for Dreamcast releases, plus the PC release, signed by Rand Linden. And the three Bleem for Dreamcast releases, unsigned, plus the PC release, unsigned.
First release, right?
Quzar
Dream Coder
Dream Coder

Post by Quzar »

speaking of which, metafox, what about the other prizes?
"When you post fewer lines of text than your signature, consider not posting at all." - A Wise Man
MetaFox
Adventure Gamer
Adventure Gamer

Post by MetaFox »

I've got the gamekings in my possession, wraggster has the rest.

I'll e-mail everyone tonight to sort everything out.
Quzar
Dream Coder
Dream Coder

Post by Quzar »

Awsome!
jaredfogle
DCEmu Turkey Baster
DCEmu Turkey Baster

Post by jaredfogle »

Anyone have an extra MGS bleem? I have an extra Tekken 2 if anyone's interested... One of my Tek 2s is still sealed.
Where's toastman? I'm bored.