Waiting for my GT2 Bleempack

Here lies the historical and much-loved bleemcast! forum, once frequented and moderated by Rand Linden himself, preserved for future generations to enjoy. All new bleemcast!-related posts should be made in the main forum below.
Kanada23
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Waiting for my GT2 Bleempack

Post by Kanada23 »

I know this isn't a customer support forum, but I thought maybe I could get some suggestions here. I order the GT2 Bleempack from bleemdirect.com on 10/21. My credit card was charged, but I still haven't received it. I e-mailed them three times, and I haven't gotten a reply. Of course, I understand that the bleem guys are working very hard to get these discs out, but I'm wondering if I should start to worry. My local EB does not carry Bleem. Any suggestions as to what I should do?
Schnapple
DCEmu Ex-Mod
DCEmu Ex-Mod

Post by Schnapple »

Has your credit card company posted the specific charge or have they merely allocated the funds neccessary to complete the transaction. If they have a specific "Bleem" charge then Bleem has your money. If the money has been deducted from your account but no specific "Bleem" charge has been specified then the funds have been "taken" by your credit card company but Bleem doesn't have it (and won't, unless they deliver the product).

I'd say email them but you've already done that. Not sure what to tell you...

Schnapple
discostu55555
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by discostu55555 »

hey Schnapple, since you have access to the old forums, maybe you can cut and paste randy's response about this as well as the paypal stuff as this is pretty much the same thing here as people were saying with the preorders...
Kanada23
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

Thanks

Post by Kanada23 »

Thanks for the reply. I did receive a confirmation e-mail from bleemdirect.com regarding my e-mail, but no shipping notice. I guess I will just try e-mailing them again.
[/i]