Directx problem.

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Egotistical EvilN
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Directx problem.

Post by Egotistical EvilN »

If a game is less than my resolution, it won't stretch to fit the screen. Radeon 9600 pro, tried using catalyst and omega drivers, using directx 9.0c. Tried reinstalling both directx, and reinstalling omega/catalyst. I think it's a directx, rather a driver, started when I updated to 9.0c.

Thanks for advice.
Vchat20
DCEmu Ultra Poster
DCEmu Ultra Poster

Post by Vchat20 »

it might be your monitor. have you tried stretching it on your monitor and seeing if it overstretches when you go back to a higher resolution?
Digital Chaos
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by Digital Chaos »

Wow, DirectX, between Linux and Mac I haven't heard that in a long while. If you have a lcd monitor it may be that it does not support the different resolutions.
Egotistical EvilN
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Egotistical EvilN »

Standard generic 17 inch trinitron monitor. When stretched higher, it will stretch down, just not in reverse.
Vchat20
DCEmu Ultra Poster
DCEmu Ultra Poster

Post by Vchat20 »

im confused on that post. did you actually try using the monitor controls to stretch the lower resolution to fit the whole screen? and when you switched back to a higher resolution, did it continue to fit the screen perfectly as before?