God told Robertson about Iraq casualties, but not Bush

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
OneThirty8
Damn Dirty Ape
Damn Dirty Ape
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by OneThirty8 »

pavelbure wrote: do any of you bush haters know what the hell your talking about anymore ?
<raises hand>
Roofus
President & CEO Roofuscorp, LLC
President & CEO Roofuscorp, LLC

Post by Roofus »

pavelbure wrote:do any of you bush haters know what the hell your talking about anymore ? seriously, your so blinded by your hatred of george w. bush that you come up with the dumbest idiotic things anymore. b.t.w. saddam killed more people than bush ever did or will do.
Do you know what your Shift Key is for? And it's "you're so blinded." "You're" is a contraction of "you are."
Lartrak
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by Lartrak »

seriously, your so blinded by your hatred of george w. bush that you come up with the dumbest idiotic things anymore. b.t.w. saddam killed more people than bush ever did or will do.
How many people have died as a result of Bush? Academic question. Let's say that we would not have gone into Afghanistan without Bush, or Iraq, etc. How many are dead in Iraq + Afghanistan due to the US attack? 60,000? I don't honestly know. There are around 11-12,000 dead civilians in Iraq, but I've never heard a number on soldiers. I would assume it is at least 3 or 4 times higher, but I'm not an expert. I don't have much of an idea about Afghanistan, but I would guess it is less than Iraq. Let's just high ball and say total deaths of about 100,000...

From memory, here are the most deaths from leaders I can think of.

Stalin - between 30 and 50 million of his own people dead.
FDR - 400,000 dead Americans.
Mao Zedong - between 20 and 50 million of his own people dead.
Hitler - 12 million dead in the Holocaust, even more in WWII.
Mussolini - Several million dead from a variety of factors
Pol Pot - Between several hundred thousand and 2 million dead, depending on how it is figured. High ball figures attribute starvation deaths mostly from US bombs to Pol Pot for some reason.
Hirohito - Several million dead at a minimum.
Kim Il Sung - Million plus dead.
Saddam Hussein - Varies greatly, but generally in excess of 100,000. 1 million dead in Iraqi-Iran war.
Milosevic - 150,000ish

And because I feel like it, Kissinger - several million.

No I don't have a point, really, since the original post wasn't particularly serious.
How to be a Conservative:
You have to believe everything that has ever gone wrong in the history of your country was due to Liberals.
ragnarok2040
DC Developer
DC Developer

Post by ragnarok2040 »

Heh, I think the best thing Kerry could do now is emphasize he has a plan to stabilize Iraq... even if it's the same as Bush's, although Kerry plans to add 40,000 troops without reinstating the draft. Bush says he's not reinstating the draft either, but he hasn't really did any major reorganizing of the troops like he said he would, which I think it is timed passed due, and instead seems to be backdoor drafting troops so they can't leave Iraq.