shadow warriors!

A forum for news and discussion about Beats of Rage and its modification.
fil
DCEmu Cool Newbie
DCEmu Cool Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

shadow warriors!

Post by fil »

aL BeasTie
DCEmu Junior
DCEmu Junior

Post by aL BeasTie »

I'm planning/working on a NINJA GAIDEN mod :wink:
Trentdaddy
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by Trentdaddy »

Well, if y'all don't know, that is the "original Ninja Gaiden". Though, what would be better is a BoR mod with famous game ninjas, though I don't know if there are enough good sprites to do that.
fil
DCEmu Cool Newbie
DCEmu Cool Newbie

Post by fil »

i thought ninja gaiden was the side scrolling platformer with tiny sprites on the nes, also available as ninja gaiden trilogy?
who's the daddy?
Matisfaction
I can't get no.....

Post by Matisfaction »

Trentdaddy wrote:Well, if y'all don't know, that (shadow Warriors) is the "original Ninja Gaiden".
fil
DCEmu Cool Newbie
DCEmu Cool Newbie

Post by fil »

yes matisfaction, i understood what he was saying the 1st time, i dont need you repeating what he wrote

i have ninja gaiden and it is a side scrolling platformer with tiny sprites, the game shadow warriors, on arcade and amiga is an isometric beat em up, like double dragon etc.

and i dont mean the game that is similar on the snes, which is an isometric beatup but has different backdrops and sprites
who's the daddy?
Shinto
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by Shinto »

You should get with Ian Micheal if you ever finish this mod so he can find a way to put the nes games as one. And you should also add the genesis game on there also.
Matisfaction
I can't get no.....

Post by Matisfaction »

fil wrote:yes matisfaction, i understood what he was saying the 1st time, i dont need you repeating what he wrote

i have ninja gaiden and it is a side scrolling platformer with tiny sprites, the game shadow warriors, on arcade and amiga is an isometric beat em up, like double dragon etc.

and i dont mean the game that is similar on the snes, which is an isometric beatup but has different backdrops and sprites
Just Checking :lol:
Shinto
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by Shinto »

fil wrote:yes matisfaction, i understood what he was saying the 1st time, i dont need you repeating what he wrote

fil & aL BeasTie. You should name the Mod "Ninja Gaiden - Shadow Warriors" it sounds cool that way.