Tekken 3 doesn't format my memory card

Here lies the historical and much-loved bleemcast! forum, once frequented and moderated by Rand Linden himself, preserved for future generations to enjoy. All new bleemcast!-related posts should be made in the main forum below.
Gooey
DCEmu Junior
DCEmu Junior
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Tekken 3 doesn't format my memory card

Post by Gooey »

I had to use GT2 bleem to format for saving.

When I tried in tekken 3, it locked my DC up.

And also after a while the auto save doesn't work no more.

But gooey doesn't mind bleem is on kick a$$ emulator
discostu55555
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by discostu55555 »

tekken3 has the same save bugs as MGS... if you have the GT2 pak, use that to format...for some reason GT2 has given me 0 bad saves, but MGS and TK3 both bug out on me...im guessing randy made some code change after GT2 and it wasnt touroughly tested...or maybe he didnt make any changes and GT2 has some weird save method that bugs out with other games...
ungod
DCEmu Cool Newbie
DCEmu Cool Newbie

Post by ungod »

tekken 3 works, it freezes the game when you first initialize the vmu, but after restarting it saves correctly, auto save errors happen every once in awhile as well as save errors when you save manually, just try again it usually works the next try
ungod
DCEmu Cool Newbie
DCEmu Cool Newbie

Post by ungod »

update..well some strange things have been happening..out of nowhere/all of a sudden now my vmu doesn`t load on tekken so i go look at in in the dreamcast menu and all of my dc saves that were there before i formated for bleem were back! and my tekken save and intialization of the vmu for bleem was no longer existant..weird..i deleted all the saves and initialized the vmuagain(which freezes the game everytime btw, but works after restarting the dc)