What games resemble Headhunter ??

Discussion of topics related to licensed games, software hacking/modification, prototypes, and development kits belongs here. Includes topics related to emulating the Dreamcast console on your computer or on another gaming console. Discussion of Reicast should go in the Official Reicast Forum.
doragasu
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by doragasu »

az_bont wrote:
doragasu wrote:
az_bont wrote:It doesn't have controls like Resident Evil - well, except maybe RE Outbreak.
I see them pretty similar, 3D control (turning, forward, backward) a key for putting the weapon up for aiming and shooting, the way of interacting with the environment... it's really similar for me...
You don't turn. If you press down, you move down. If you press up, you move up. In Resident Evil, down moves you backwards and you have to turn to face the direction you want to move in and press up to move in that direction.

Probably closer to Devil May Cry.
Really? I played it a lot of time ago... I must be wrong then.
Styrofoam
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Styrofoam »

ace? wrote:you might like Rent a Hero.
Will check that one too, thanx

Bilal: I don't trust IGN and GS, many of their reviews seem rushed and often off the mark. Finding DC review-sites is no problem, just click my sig (shameless plug :mrgreen: ), but finding games in a category that's not puzzle, racing or fighting can be difficult, since different sites put games in different categories (did that make any sense ?? ) :)